• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. P

Problems getting masternode started

Good work. I like to turn off my offline masternode wallet and then keep checking your status on dashwhale.org for a few hours (or dashninja). Just to make sure everything is good. Keep in mind that if you run any "masternode start-many" again, it resets its position in the queue (which...
  2. P

Problems getting masternode started

Kevin, Good job! Did you change the dash.conf file? (On the above PC) Did you change the masternode.conf file (on the "other" PC that is holding the actual dash) to include the transaction info? Did you do the "masternode start-many" on your "other" PC that is holding the actual dash? Did you...
  3. P

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

Just bring a cooler and fill the machine with ice-cold cans! Plus there is probably some room inside for a few "Blue-ice" blocks. I agree with Camo... Keep the target in view and don't sweat the rest. The observers(vendors) we care about will "get it". The person complaining about warm soda...
  4. P

Is Liquidity better?

Did you really mean that the 5 LP's are only holding 150 dash in their wallet? When that breaks down into denominations do they have the 100's in there? Prior to the vote (which I was a big proponent and asked to be included) was that the LP would hold at least 1 MN in the wallet so that it...
  5. P

dashman - linux masternode mangement made mootastic

MooCow, I tried to set up a new MN using ipv6. I see that there are some in the MN list that use ipv6, but mine did not work. I put the address in my masternode.conf file but I get this message kicked back: "Invalid port detected in masternode.conf ... must be 9999 for mainnet." Of course I...
  6. P

It showed this: dash@node1:~$ telnet 162.111.16.160 9999 Trying 162.111.16.160... Connected to 162.111.16.160. Escape character is '^]'. ^] telnet> close Connection closed. (Still RED and NO for dashd port open.) Any other ideas?
  7. P

Maybe I didn't say it right... On Dashman I have green YES with ninja, whale... etc. Also, I can see it from the external side. In other words... I think everything is ok (I hope). Ninja's site shows it as Open Port all green, too. And, I am in the masternode list. But the Dashman reports it...
  8. P

Moo, I switched to a new VPS provider and now I get "dashd port open : NO". However, everything else is green and I can ping my server with yougetsignal port check tool. 9999 comes back just fine "open". Any idea what I am missing? Thanks!! PT
  9. P

Is Liquidity better?

I really do not understand this. This proposal passed with 722 YES and 96 NO votes. Yet here we are in October and no one is even commenting on the results of the LP. This would be one of the first trials of a concrete result from the budget. All the other stuff really has not appeared...
  10. P

Is Liquidity better?

Yidakee, Your name was dropped when the budget was proposed. Are you managing this? Can you answer if all five(5) are in full LP mode? Can you confirm that they are holding all denominations (especially the large ones)? Any ideas about the current status (slow mixing)? At least is is slow...
  11. P

Is Liquidity better?

So, we voted "yes" on the liquidity providers on the October budget. Are they in full action now? Has anyone seen an improvement or any change at all in the liquidity? I was a proponent of this budget item before the vote because I have been trying to denominate my wallet (unsuccessfully)...
  12. P

Budget Proposal - «Donation to Edward Snowden»

Tante, I think it would be impossible to get all the MN's to agree on even the simplest objective. That's why the voting is so great. We can disagree but the majority wins. If a MN owner can't live with the decision, they can just sell off their Dash or whatever they want! I never thought...
  13. P

Budget Proposal - «Donation to Edward Snowden»

OK, I hope not to make everyone mad... It looks like there are a bunch of Snowden lovers here! I disagree with "doing good in the world" with the budget at this point: First, is that a core value of dash? That sounds more like Dogecoin to me. Plus, there are so many good things in the world...
  14. P

October 2015 Budget Proposal

In all respect and deference to you as a master programmer and someone who really knows the "under the hood" workings of dash... I have a response to your two points. 1. You say there isn't ANY way to monitor the LP. - if it is a small group and Yidakee is managing, then the Dash addresses could...
  15. P

I agree with UdjinM6 regarding this is not a fix! However, I find that mixing my wallet takes days. I think for at least 1 month we should try it. The cost is minimal (only $300) and I think everyone on main net would like to know what it would be like to have much faster mixing. If it works...
  16. P

Yidakee, - I volunteer to be a liquidity provider :)
  17. P

Darksend Mixing - Which peers?

That works! Thank you for the explanation!
  18. P

Darksend Mixing - Which peers?

I have what may be a dumb question, but I cannot find the clear answer in the forums. While running my darksend mixing, does it only attempt to mix between the peers I am connected to (approx 8 or 9 peers), or the whole network? If the answer is "only the peers I am connected to", then...
  19. P

Vote: Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

Agreed. Here's another reason it won't work: the new "auto vote nay" script :)
  20. P

The Rolling Thread :) (go to end for newest posts)

Bitemy... Good question. I have been looking around for some documentation on this same question... can anyone point me to a thread that shows info about how to set up donations ? What about voting? Thanks!
Back