• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Lebubar

Dash Trust Protectors Please React!

How strange and ironic, in the sacrosanct name of truth and transparency someone can throw some random and false allegation? MM had all the necessarily tools in hand to be able to investigate a little further those points before making defamatory allegation. He didn't, why? I also found MM...
  2. Lebubar

What did you like the Best thing about dash?

Best killer functionality imho is IS/InstantSend. Second PrivateSend, optional privacy is wonderfull idea and was never cracked a single time yet!
  3. Lebubar

I want to know about Dash?

If you like video: coinbureau made some relatively objective and interesting video explaining Dash: Then you have all the Amanda's Dash School series. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFMZOlhgsYKKOUOVjQjESCXfR1cCYCod
  4. Lebubar

Dash Holders - huge "changing of the guard"

Manoeuvring soon? :)
  5. Lebubar

Masternode Question

You can use one of sharing service and have half a MN (get some Dash revenue, while you find the 500 missing Dash for your own full MN)
  6. Lebubar

Getting into Stack Exchange

Finally I did it :)
  7. Lebubar

Proposal: DS Liquidity Providers v2

I think that they had a little more than the pure colaterals fees. A small bonus for the time spent, launching, starting DS from time to time, for electricity to run the PC where the client is running, etc... ;) And surely for the budget to have more chance to pass!
  8. Lebubar

I want to produce “Dash vs Bitcoin” video, need a help with script

Make a DashNDrink against a BitcoinNDrink in a hot warm day :)
  9. Lebubar

Network Stress Test?

Interesting. What about stressing with instantX on mainet? ( hmm should be expensive at the end at 0.01 fee per transaction..)
  10. Lebubar

We should reduce the cost of proposals.

Why no option to have (more than) > 5 DASH in the poll ?
  11. Lebubar

The Community could help me run the Half Marathon of Argentina through campaign donations?

I will certainly vote "Yes" for this iniciative.
  12. Lebubar

Pre-Proposal Discussion: Alex-ru promotional initiatives

Your videos are really nice, I'll also support you. I voted for a 1 time payment, and I think you'll have more chance to make it pass like this. (With this nice uptrend we have who know where price will be in 1, 6 or 12 months?
  13. Lebubar

Satoshi Round Table

Are you joking?
  14. Lebubar

DASH at Anarchapulco

Bravo! Really nice. Your speech was really great, you say it all. Thanks.
  15. Lebubar

Marketing VS PR

Solarminer, We need more people to know Dash. Even if still some work or merchants adoption. PR will not only attract more investors or users, but maybe some worker that will do something to the ecosystem and help Dash to grow. How did we get new developers? The minimum is that they know what is...
  16. Lebubar

Marketing VS PR

Dash need PR right here, right now!
  17. Lebubar

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

Tks for this detailed report. 50, is few I think they will be sold very quickly, did we know how they'll make the sell? On a website? First in first out?
  18. Lebubar

An Idea for a New Type of Forum

Ok maybe on forum you win, as you are bitching here all day long. Sorry but once again this discution is not very constructive, so I'll not continue here, some things to do in real world. What about real life? This count?
  19. Lebubar

No it's not this, it's not having opposing views. Debate, diferent thinking is good. Ranting all day long saying : you should do this, or that you should not do this or that and make nothing, is not constructive!
  20. Lebubar

Lol. Good point jpr. The idea is intesresting, but I don't think it can be applied, it can divide even more and look unfair. We need free speach.
Back