• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. David Mason

Pre-proposal: Dash Branding for Sydney Harbour Racing Yacht

Hi this proposal was passed. I received the funds and now we are in delivery phase.
  2. David Mason

Hi, the crew gear has arrived and is looking great. The new mainsail has also arrived from New Zealand and is on the Marina. However, the manufacturer has forgotten to include some parts. We hope to get them via airfreight asap and have the sail up and going. Apologies for the delay. The last...
  3. David Mason

Hi, @TroyDASH @AnarchicCluster Apologies for the delay in giving an update on this proposal. Here is the latest: The sail has been ordered with Doyles in New Zealand. I expect delivery of the sail in Mid October. Fitting of the sail expected early November. I realise this is later than...
  4. David Mason

Hey everyone When responding to @Bitedge on dash central I promised to post additional pics of my boats size. Note, the Land Rover boat pictured above is bigger than my boat and races in a different division. The pics below were taken at Sunday's race.
  5. David Mason

Thanks for all the feedback, and the assessment from the PEC. The proposal is now live. https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashBrandingForSydneyHarbourRacingYacht
  6. David Mason

Hi Biltong, I am unfamiliar with the PEC process so @halso has agreed to assist. He will be in contact. Thanks.
  7. David Mason

Hi Dworf, we have a race this Sunday, you are more than welcome to along. We meet 10.30am at cruising yacht club, rush cutters bay. You can pm me for my contact details.
  8. David Mason

Hi, my name is David Mason, I would like to propose to the Dash network a 5 year sponsorship deal for my Sydney Harbour racing yacht. The total cost is 90 Dash, once off payment. What does the sponsorship include? Massive, 12ft x 5 ft Dash branding on the yacht's mainsail displaying the brand...
Back