• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. FTL_Ian

Pre-Proposal - DASH Returns to National Broadcast Radio

Hello DASH masternodes, Several years ago, DASH was a major sponsor of Free Talk Live, the top crypto-friendly talk radio show in the United States. We were the first broadcast program to discuss bitcoin back in the day (2011), and many crypto OGs discovered bitcoin and DASH by listening to our...
  2. FTL_Ian

Demonstrating Real-Life Cryptocurrency Purchase and Use in Keene, NH

Related article: https://freekeene.com/2018/08/22/demonstrating-real-life-cryptocurrency-purchase-and-use-in-keene-nh/
  3. FTL_Ian

Where is the "MNO-only channel"?

On this proposal discussion, Lemonysnicket's comment references a "MNO-only channel". How do I access said channel as a Masternode? Thank you.
  4. FTL_Ian

Not sure why my proposal carried over into this month from last...

Someone on the thread said it was because my proposal was made so early in July and then DASH did an upgrade so maybe that broke something somewhere and now my proposal is continuing this month? Not sure what happened, but it's there, so maybe it can still succeed? If you'd voted no last month...
  5. FTL_Ian

Is there a way to restrict the mobile wallet to using only one address? (No change addresses, plz)

There's a really cool site called Bitnik Reload that lets me monitor a DASH address for payments, then it places an order on an exchange for the same amount that left the wallet. This is a very handy feature, as it means that when I spend DASH, it's automagically repurchased right then...
Back