• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Ribs

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Yes the blades do their blue blinking routine at startup and while hashing. That is the case even when the problem blade is only showing half the chip maps and half the hashrate though. Right now it seems to be working good again after updating the firmware so I'll just see how it goes...
  2. Ribs

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Can anyone tell me what the solid blue light on each blade means? One of my blades that light is off, and this blade keeps showing only half of the chip maps and half the hashrate, or not initializing at all when restarting. If I start with one blade, and then power down, add another, restart...
  3. Ribs

Dash Core Team Q1 2017 Summary Call

@haslo I'm not sure how collateralized mining would incentivize miners to participate. Maybe I don't understand how its supposed to work, but allowing only masternodes to mine, or limiting mining rewards based on how much a miner has staked seems counterintuitive to an expectation that owners...
  4. Ribs

Dash Core Team Q1 2017 Summary Call

I am new to Dash (very excited) and to mining. I have recently invested a fair amount of money into mining, and since then have read discussions about possibly moving to a PoS only model and also talk of collateralized mining. Because of my investment into mining these possible scenarios leave...
Back