• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. J

JasonHan - NONE Delivered Miners (Scam ?!) X11 ASIC Baikal

Hi @Roshxy and everyone else. It's been awhile. I am working with a lawyer based out of Toronto on this issue.
  2. J

JasonHan - NONE Delivered Miners (Scam ?!) X11 ASIC Baikal

@tungfa - thanks for posting this. @fernando - Thanks for your help. I agree, let's take the discussion to the PMs.
  3. J

Purchase feedback - Have not received giants from JasonHan

July 5th update - Still no word/refund from JasonHan. @tungfa - have any thoughts? JasonHan, care to chime in?
  4. J

Hey @BAIKAL and @JasonHan I'm still waiting for a refund for 2 giants. I paid Jason back in April. It seems that there are at least several of us that are in the same situation - have not received a product (even though we were told they were in stock) nor received a refund after being told...
  5. J

Hi. JasonHan - thanks for posting here appreciate knowing more of the details about the issue. I haven't logged in for a bit, so hadn't seen all of the thread posts since Jun 9th. Just to give everyone an update on this thread, Jason did contact me on 6/9/17. I gave him my BTC address. Now...
  6. J

Hey, so I was going to do an update tomorrow morning (Fri) but since there's been some postings to this thread recently, I'll post an update now. Today I did receive a DM from JasonHan saying he will provide a refund and wanted my Bitcoin address. I replied to him stating that I was concerned...
  7. J

Mrearthbound, Thanks for your reply. Looks like you are in the same boat as me, except you are waiting for a Cube and I am waiting for two Giants/a refund if he can't get any. He told me the exact same thing. JasonHan said, "Unfortunately we're having a bit of a delay on the Giants.. the one...
  8. J

LostInSpace, Thanks for the feedback. Looks like JasonHan hasn't been logged in for ~7 days to the Dash forum - JasonHan was last seen: 1w 1d ago. Hoping that when JasonHan checks his email and/or logs into the Dash web forum and reads my post, (I told him I was going to post feedback if I...
  9. J

In April 2017, I decided I wanted to do some Dash mining and be a part of the Dash community, so I was looking for some Baikal miners for sale, because I tried to purchase a couple from Baikal, but was unable to do so before they sold out. I saw that a member of this web forum, JasonHan, was...
  10. J

WTS Baikal Quad, Cube crowdfunding...?

Hey Jason - when do you think Baikal will start shipping their quads? Need to get my giants in first, but will probably be interested in some quads as well.
Back