• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. illuyankas

Dash Core Team Q3 2017 Summary Call

Questions on Dash Website and Social Media Engagement 1- What is the QoQ growth in no. of unique visitors to Dash.org? 2- What is being done to bring down the bounce rate? - currently the bounce rate is more than 50% per Alexa. Or alternatively, increase interaction with the website? 3- Is...
  2. illuyankas

Solarguy, I agree pay compensation and bonuses are of utmost importance. However, I think having multi faucets is an insurance policy to having the talent pipeline always full. Furthermore, IMHO cultivating young developers keeps the project dynamic and young, and overall costs down. It further...
  3. illuyankas

HASH RATE / MINERS / BLOCK REWARD STRUCTURE I'm sure that Core has noticed the increase in AntPool hash rate and overall hash rate. 1- Can we verify the percentage of hash rate that belongs to BitMain directly on AntPool? As in is there a way to verify how much BitMain is mining for...
  4. illuyankas

This a question for DASH Core HR / Senior Management There is a shortage of Blockchain developers today and it's only going to get worse with all these projects coming online. How is Dash prepping the next generation of developers to come and join Dash? 1- Scholarships? Is there any plan by...
  5. illuyankas

1- When will the community have access to the read-only repository that was promised last Q2 call? 2- Can "shareholders" MNOs have access to the private repository of Evolution? - maybe not all MNOs , but shareholders that meet certain general criteria in time and investment. 3- Alternatively...
  6. illuyankas

What's the status on the BlockCypher Dash Grant program? 1- How many projects are currently in that program? 2- Does Dash or Blockcypher take equity stake in these projects? And if not are there plans for the Dash Switzerland entity to take equity stake in funded projects whether in this...
  7. illuyankas

Hi Robert, Five (5) questions to Ryan on Legal structure / Competition / Crypto-Integrations / Investments; Legal Structure 1- When is the Dash legal structure in switzerland expected to be established? - time frame / roadmap? 2- I understand the legal structure in the company will be...
Back