• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Help. wallet

Well, I´ve tryed this too, as every step before this. The wallet still shows zero. The new wallet don´t open at all now. And its a fresh copy.
  2. M

Help. wallet

I´ve pointed the program to the dir. where the program is installed and in AppData\Roaming\Dash and I´ve tryed them both and the default one. I use 0.12.0.58
  3. M

Help. wallet

Thanks for the answer, but none of those worked. I ´ve looked at the blockchain, and my money is still there so thats good news. how can I get to them so I can transfer the funds to a diffrent wallet?
  4. M

Help. wallet

thx for the advice, but no luck whit this either. The program cant find my wallet at all, thats the problem
  5. M

Help. wallet

Tryed this...no luck
  6. M

Help. wallet

A windows 10 machine 32 gb ram, When I installed the new one I thought it would delete the old one and the program would copy the settings like some other wallets do. But I can´t even find my wallet on my old copy of the wallet, that I been using for a long time. I was using 12.0.58 before and...
  7. M

Help. wallet

Downloaded the new wallet and I can´t log on to my old one. And when I try to go back to the old one, it dosen´t find my wallet either
Back