• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Using Jaxx for the first time ...

I use jaxx too. I saw the balance was right but the transaction listed is missing 1 transaction so I decided to do cache reset. The bitcoin wallet is fine but dash keep initializing wallet and nothing else. Now I could not use the dash that I have in jaxx because I can't send. Anyone can help ?
  2. S

Pemakai DASH di Indonesia

Saya newbie di Dash. Baru tau dash tahun lalu dan baru beli awal Januari, langsung naik banyak. Saya di jakarta. Ada yang di jakarta juga ?
  3. S

Evolution's Marketplace, Masternode Shares, & DAPI: Evan Duffield Expounds

I am reposting this to this thread Hi. I am a new member to the forum. I am a bitcoin and ether ATM operator, the one and only in Jakarta that exchange with rupiah. I only know dash since last year, interested because of the instant send feature and the masternode. I start owning dash only...
  4. S

1000 dash of masternode

There is no need to increase it back because I think the criticism is how decentralised is the masternode. The more different individuals is the better right ?
  5. S

1000 dash of masternode

Hi. I am a new member to the forum. I am a bitcoin and ether ATM operator, the one and only in Jakarta that exchange with rupiah. I only know dash since last year, interested because of the instant send feature and the masternode. I start owning dash only at the beginning of this year. I...
Back