• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello @Christian Haase a great source of information for all things in the crypto world, believe it or not is YouTube. A lot of people on there know what they are talking about, obviously some don't, such is life lol. I too find the social and economic aspects of it fascinating as well, not only...
  2. A

Hello @anarchrysalis Code or program? no but having some prior knowledge of batch files is handy but not required. Honestly? theres tons of guides online, just follow one and your set, all in all I'd say it's not that difficult even if you don't have much computer knowledge. Good luck to you if...
  3. A

Ah Ha I found it, was looking to post a new post, not a reply, only just found the sneaky box at the bottom lol, Anyway, Hey guys and gals I'm new to the forums so I thought I'd say Hi! You can call me Al (sorry for the pun, if you don't get it then you aren't much into music which is cool lol)...
Back