• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Acedian

Moocowmoo's Magic Masternode Maker

I have just set up a masternode with your service after a, 6 month or so, sabbatical :D @moocowmoo You are some sort of genus. I am happy that Dash has you. The hosting setup process was so easy and quick I am still in shock. Keep up the bovine work!
  2. Acedian

Point of Sale Systems

What are the viable point of sale (PoS) systems we have for Dash that I could use today? What ever happened to this one? https://www.dashforcenews.com/dashpay-point-sale-update/
  3. Acedian

WTT I will pay in Dash for you to make a purchase for me

Never fear, I am still here :)
  4. Acedian

WTS KeepKey Hardware Wallet (New) - UK only - £110 + pp

Price reduction. Now only £100 + pp.
  5. Acedian

Past vs Future

You sound like a Bitcoin apologist :p
  6. Acedian

This is the only major cryptocurrency afloat in a sea of red

True, OP may have not given the whole story. When Dash was +20% and many of it's competitors were -10%. A -2% correction seems negligible to me. Moreover, Dash is already back in the green.
  7. Acedian

WTS KeepKey Hardware Wallet (New) - UK only - £110 + pp

For Sale: KeepKey: The Simple Bitcoin Hardware Wallet. New and Factory Sealed. £110 + £4 postage. I have 2 available. Dash is the preferred means of payment, although I would take PayPal for +3% (£117 Total)
  8. Acedian

Current Spork Status.

Thank you good Sir.
  9. Acedian

When would you sell your Dash masternode owner?

I would expect nothing less Mr. demo.
  10. Acedian

When would you sell your Dash masternode owner?

When do you call it a day and retire from being a masternode owner? Most will only cash out partially. So, vote for the value before you stop hosting a masternode.
  11. Acedian

BITMAIN ARE MANIPULATING THE X11 MINERS IN NOVEMBER

There has always been issues with mining hardware retailers. I haven't look in to this too much, but, wouldn't Proof of Stake be an answer?
  12. Acedian

Version 12.2 release

The core team is expanding constantly. Treasury budget is 6651.85 Dash per month. So, at 400 USD per Dash, that is 2,660,740 USD. In the US a software dev makes like 5500 USD a month. Based on that, we could employ about 484 people. Is that what you are saying we need?
  13. Acedian

Streaming the Dash Blockchain to the whole Planet from Geosynchronous Satellites

I am sure you are correct, but stooping to the same level will undermine your own position. May I ask, do you believe in Dash?
  14. Acedian

Streaming the Dash Blockchain to the whole Planet from Geosynchronous Satellites

Why not switch to Bitcoin, I have heard they have it all sorted :p You don't agree with some of the successful proposals, I understand that! I don't agree with them all. But, resorting to ad hominem attacks will devalue the useful ideas that you present.
  15. Acedian

12.2.x Adoption

When will it be safe to enforce 12.2.x and stop paying people living in the past?
  16. Acedian

12.2.x Adoption

Does anyone have the information solely on miner adoption?
  17. Acedian

12.2.x Adoption

A thread to comment on the current transition from 12.1.x to 12.2.x. The update time frame for miners seems longer for this update than the 12.1 update. As for the masternodes, all seems to be going well, about the same as the migration to 12.1 anyway. There is always a drop in the...
  18. Acedian

Suggestion: A "General Discussions" where only Masternode Owners can see and post.

I'm so sick of the tension Sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place to feed your greed While I find a place to rest
  19. Acedian

Sorry this doesn't read well. I did just copy/pasta from Google.
Back