• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Go throw a few yes votes on Rion's Incubator proposal. They are only 10 votes shy and there are 2 hours left. If that prop passes.

If their prop passes, nobody else's prop get bumped out of the money. There is no downside and the Incubator provides a healthy element of decentralization for the dev part of the Dash ecosystem.
  2. S

Trust Protector Elections are delayed because.........

Despite several appeals on all the forums, and an informational proposal seeking candidates for the Trust Protector election, only one person stepped forward. For various legitimate/personal/life reasons , none of the current Trust Protectors will be standing for election and have stepped down...
  3. S

Ok, the TP proposal seeking candidates for the upcoming TP election is live on DashCentral.

Feel free to ask questions! You could help shape how money works for the whole world.
  4. S

Ok, the TP proposal seeking candidates for the upcoming TP election is live on DashCentral.

As noted, the TP proposal seeking candidates for the upcoming TP election is live on DashCentral. Don't all volunteer at once! Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.
  5. S

We will be posting a proposal actively soliciting for candidates in the upcoming annual TP election.

Howdy ladies and gentlemen. We are pretty much ready to launch the election process for the next class of Trust Protectors. Before publishing this as an information proposal, we would like feedback and constructive criticism. [9:12 AM] We are actively seeking candidates to stand for...
  6. S

Friendly reminder, we have our regularly scheduled Trust Protector board meeting this wednesday.

Friendly reminder, we have our regularly scheduled Trust Protector board meeting this Wednesday. If you have questions, concerns, ideas, marketing ideas etc, feel free to chime in. Also, that is now super easy since the TPs have their own website: https://www.dashtrust.org/ We are collecting...
  7. S

Better late than never, here is the 90 day report/scorecard for the Trust Protectors

Howdy! Here is a link to our 90 day scorecard. I'm sure you will notice it has been more than 90 days. Our apologies for the lateness because of .....reasons. Every quarter I think to myself, "This next quarter should be easy and uneventful." Hasn't happened yet! Never a dull moment in the...
  8. S

Friendly reminder, elections for Trust Protectors is coming soon. We would love to see some new passionate people throw their name in the hat.

The Irrevocable Dash Trust, and the board that runs it (the Trust Protectors) are unique in the crypto universe. It is yet another thing that Dash invented. This unique legal structure give the shareholders a powerful voice (and ownership too!) in Dash Core Group. Bitcoin doesn't have that. Or...
  9. S

Two, or possibly three Trust Protectors will be doing an AMA with Joel this Friday Afternoon. Post your questions here!

As noted, we will have a live interview with Joel V (The Desert Lynx) this Friday Afternoon. Post your questions: 1. What do you want to know about the Dash universe? 2. What do you want the world to know about the Dash universe?
  10. S

Only one day left in this month's voting cycle. The Dash Core Group supplemental prop still needs some votes.

Only one day left in this month's voting cycle. The Dash Core Group supplemental prop still needs some votes. And of course, feel free to ask questions. This is the era of more and better communications with Dash Core Group. Solarguy, Masternode Owner, Trust Protector, CCABW (Chief Cook And...
  11. S

The voting deadline for the Dash treasury is only one day away. We need every Duff to help get Evolution-Platform launched. Get out there and vote!

The voting deadline for the Dash treasury is only one day away. We need every Duff to help get Evolution-Platform launched. Get out there and vote! If you have a masternode, or voting rights for a masternode and you need technical assistance on how to do it, don't be shy. We have a fantastic...
  12. S

Here is the 90 Day CEO report card for Patrick and other interesting news

Straight off the bat, here's the report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1efjX93a6MOI3G9xcXC48X-IUTw_wDFsEPuR_K_nRGVE/edit?usp=sharing and here is the executive summary: 1. TL/DR Patrick graded himself hard to pretty hard. He got some excellent stuff done, but not all stuff. 2. The...
  13. S

Patrick Quinn will be presenting as part of a panel discussion at MoonClave about how DAOs work, and what the implications are.

Patrick Quinn will be presenting as part of a panel discussion about how DAOs work, and what the implications are. Never forget, Dash was the first sophisticated DAO. https://moonclave.com/ They describe themselves as: MOONCLAVE The Most Consequential Gathering in Crypto I will have more to...
  14. S

Here is a link to a "Suggestion Box" for the Trust Protectors. Got something to contribute? This is fast, easy and the preferred method. Solarguy

https://forms.gle/gFSm1K6zUdz6gBdg8 As always, I appreciate constructive feedback. Once we are confident that the google form is working appropriately, it will get posted and stickied on every forum. Welcome to the new era of more and better communication in the Dash community. Better...
  15. S

Have a look at the transition CEO ScoreCard for Patrick Quinn. He lays out his 4 big goals for the first 90 days.

(Sorry for the clumsy formatting here on the forum. solarguy) Transition CEO Scorecard for the First 90 days 1. Is the delivery schedule for Platform clarified? a. Are all complexities, dependencies, gaps, etc. well documented? b. Is an...
  16. S

The Trust Protector Plan to improve communications within the Dash community.

One of the goals of the new batch of Trust Protectors is to improve communications with.....everybody. There are several parts to this plan. Appoint one of the Trust Protectors as the dedicated Communications person. As it turns out, that's me. Hi, I'm Solarguy. A more visible...
  17. S

I am running for Trust Protector. Feel free for all the candidates to turn this into a thread with information about all of the candidates.

Interested in Bitcoin since it was a dollar. Interested in Dash since 2016. Decided Dash was going to change how money worked and invested in 2017. Still invested. I have been active on the forums for a long time. I have only had one username, Solarguy (or slight variants) the whole time...
  18. S

Let's improve Core/MN and MN/Core communications and relationship and trust.

Howdy! We have discovered that trying to have a meaningful and productive relationship between Masternodes and Core over on Discord is challenging to say the least. We would like to have communication and trust and net productivity get better. Both directions. The world is depending on us to...
  19. S

George gives a mile high view of 3 props that make up Dash Latam

The Dash Latam Vision Dash Latam is the organization that I have been fortunate enough to grow over the last 11 months in order to serve DAO priorities in Latin America, the region where crypto mass adoption is likely to happen first due to existing telecom infrastructure, language, the size...
  20. S

Let's get things rocking and rolling in Venezuela: First local event for the Dash Remittances Prop.

This Wednesday, Dash Latam is holding the first Dash Invites event in Venezuela support of the Dash Venezuela Remittances proposal's consumer adoption and remittances efforts. Wed Apr 24 at noon in Caracas. https://twitter.com/PagaConDash/status/1120360390154772487
Back