• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Raico

FIIIPAY new chinese POS ...

@tungfa @dashbkk Don't know about them. Dash is a public blockchain and anyone are free to join in. Most of the major Blockchain participants in China are in contact with us but not this FIIIPay. So better stay cautious optimism.
  2. Raico

Pre-proposal: Let millions of Chinese investors on Huobi invest Dash

Dear Dash community, Allow me to add some info from the view of Dash China team in cooperation with Huobi. Huobi is one of the biggest three crypto-currency exchanges in China. They have a large number of BTC,LTC,ETH user trading in their platform. Most of the Chinese investor step into the...
  3. Raico

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Updated 2 (Final): Today, the Baikal relase the firmware for their Baikal miner. (And also update their web managment solution). FYI. And i think my testing about the Baikal Miner is complete now. Thanks, my Dash community~ @tungfa Thx bro~ That's cool. Is it ok for you about my poor...
  4. Raico

Updated: After about 5 days testing in the P2Pool by Baikal, Today They release a P2Pool Mining Guide for quick solution in P2pool. Migrated to Dash community. FYI.
  5. Raico

Problem exist on P2Pool~ Waiting for Baikal official respond. Back to Nichhash for persistent testing.
  6. Raico

Working on the P2Pool http://211.99.224.206:7903/static/
  7. Raico

挖矿简易教程: A Quick guide for mining: 进入Miner 界面后,在Pools 矿池设置下输入你的矿池相应设置并保存。矿机会优先选择优先级数值越小的矿池,如果该矿池不可用,则会依次从小到大选择其他矿池。 In the Miner page, input your Pool's information. The Miner pick up the priority from low to high. 输入完毕后,会看到相应提示 After finish your input, you will get the notice...
  8. Raico

Dear my Dash community, 基础参数: Brief: X11 Baikal Mini Miner Spec - Hash Rate : 150MH/s(±10%) - Power : 40W(±5%) @ 0.27J/MH (at the wall , with 25℃ ambient temp) - Power supply : DC 12V 5A Power Adapter with 2.5 DC Plug(Not included) - Interface : Ethernet - Operation Temp : 0 ~ 40 ℃ - Dimension...
  9. Raico

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

hi iBeLink There is a guy called iridescence in our Chinese Dash QQ Group and claims to be a part of iBeLink, mainly responsible for technology..... Could you please help me to determine the credibility? Thanks in advanced.
  10. Raico

SHA256(BTC...) & Scrypt(LTC...), there are no any mechanism to affect the ASIC manufacturers monopoly the mining/currency distribution in their ecological. But in Dash ecosystem, We have Masternode + Voting System. You know what i mean? :wink: Again ,glade to see more serious capital get into...
  11. Raico

很高兴看到有眼光的资本开始投入X11的硬件领域,希望能够走向健康的可持续发展道路(Gridseed前车可鉴),与Dash的整个生态环境实现共赢。 Good to see more captial have been attracted and hope it's a healthy sustainable development, win-win mode. Anyway, Welcome to join the community. 152nm工艺貌似仅仅是可行性试验之用,不过相信如果项目无恙,会有一番作为。...
  12. Raico

Transform PR project closure report

Thanks kot and the PR team for what you've done. It's shame to close the door by utilitarianism that may bring us more opportunities which Dash more urgently needed in the early stage of development.
  13. Raico

So, anyway...

:wink: Thanks, Already Done.~
  14. Raico

So, anyway...

My Dash fellows: From the very beginning that the Idea of Dash Soda Machines came out, and the whole performance of the conference, and the great sensation the Dash Soda Machine caused... Please DO ask yourself, is it just a fantastic show off? I don't think so. Personally, i think it's...
  15. Raico

Dash's Incredible 2015 (And A Gaze Into The Crystal Ball's 2016)

Kudos~!! babygiraffe Bravo~!! Dash Community~!!
  16. Raico

Website translated to Chinese - dashpay.io/cn

:smile: Thanks for the great support from both of you and the most hard work to Alexy and the whole Chinese Team! No think more to say, but Let's keep moving forward~!
  17. Raico

Development Update - June 2, 2015

What a great job you all have done~! Bravo~! That's a very exciting annoucement and i'm looking for the testing INNOVATION~!
  18. Raico

Dashpay.io Goes Multilingual

The Chinese Team is working on it~ I think we will have that VERY SOON~!:wink:
  19. Raico

v0.11.2.x Testing

OS: Linux 64 Wallet version : 11.2.19 version 11.2.19 works smooth and sharp for me~ there is still some bugs need to be fixed.. Bugs: - getinfo still shows : 11.2.18 - The Chinese translation is still 暗黑币(Darkcoin) not 达世币(Dash) - masternode vote works for me but maybe it's better with a...
Back