• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. T

Recent Problems with Dash Electrum

This was very helpful. Thank you. Could you please link the updated release when available? Much appreciated.
  2. T

DASH Electrum wallet update

Hi how did you import your .json / .csv private key into Dash Core as a wallet.dat??? Thanks in advance!
  3. T

So I've been doing some experimenting and it doesn't seem that the backup from my Electrum wallet (.json or .CSV file only 3KB) is able to replace the wallet.dat file in Dash Core. Is there anywhere that an Electrum wallet backup is upload-able?
  4. T

Hello, any update on Electrum? THanks!
  5. T

Pretty much.. but it in all seriousness I'm worried about not being able to send my funds at the moment... I know they're there. Is there any guidance or information for the electrum users who are apparently stuck in limbo? If this was ethereum and I was using a light wallet like...
  6. T

Do you know of a dash application where I could easily import my private keys via .txt backup file from electrum?
  7. T

Hello team, I hope all is well today. I recently (within the last month) downloaded Dash Electrum (2.4.1 I believe) and sent a non-trivial amount of DASH to that wallet. All of the DASH receipts show up in the Electrum wallet, and the balance updates properly. Recently I went to send those...
Back