• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Theia

Question about MN payout address and fees

update_service is ProUpServTx, right? This: https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/docs/user/masternodes/maintenance.html#proupservtx It doesn't say anything there about changing the payout address, only the operatorPayoutAddress. But for that to work a split has to be previously defined, which...
  2. Theia

System wide Masternode Setup with Systemd auto (re)start RFC

Is this going to work for Evo nodes once Platform is live? Some people have doubts https://www.dash.org/forum/index.php?threads/pose-banned-evo-node-is-not-a-regular.54882/post-238474
  3. Theia

POSE banned Evo node "is not a Regular"?

It's at over 90,000 now: 2024-05-15T09:24:43Z ThreadSocketHandler -- removing node: peer=90118 nRefCount=1 fInbound=1 m_masternode_connection=1 m_masternode_iqr_connection=0 My version is 20.1.0. I see there is a 20.1.1 point release where the release notes say: Work Queue RPC Fix / Deadlock...
  4. Theia

Thanks! The documentation doesn't explain this: Is the documentation a community effort? Can I help update it somehow?
  5. Theia

I got an Evo node POSE banned by a hard restart of the VPS. This node had payouts before, so I know the setup, pro reg tx IDs, BLS keys etc. was correct before. When it relaunched, some database was corrupt (can't this be prevented?): 2024-05-14T08:51:16Z cl-schdlr thread start...
  6. Theia

System wide Masternode Setup with Systemd auto (re)start RFC

I used this setup, but how do I properly trigger a reindex? Normally I'd call dashd with the -reindex option, but now I use sudo systemctl start/stop dashd which doesn't allow for options.
  7. Theia

DIF Election 2023 - Candidate Q&A Thread

Yes, honestly - it's awful. If those guys can't even be bothered to respond when it's about their own election, how can they be relied on for DIF work? They are getting plenty of Yes votes though, so do they assume they don't have to give a shit, will just be elected in on auto-pilot? Not...
  8. Theia

DIF Election 2023 - Candidate Q&A Thread

For Jared: You mentioned you started a successful business. What does it do? How big is it? Does it have a website? You also mention your investing skills. Can you please tell us more about it? What kind of investments are you talking about and what is your track record? For Rodrigo: The...
Back