• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. G

Receive & send tips in Dash ― Tipmedash.com

Integrating Dash features into it's own community / ecosystem makes sense. Not only for showcasing it's potential but also for incentive purposes.
  2. G

Thats a cool idea :cool:
  3. G

Not sure, when I get into other cryptos I always circle back to Dash. It is the only one that I enjoy using and informing myself about whats coming. In regards to your second question, I really like the UX/UI of the Dash wallet for IOS, because it's simple, fast and easy to use. I particularly...
  4. G

I'm back guys. Doesn't matter what I do, the roads always point me towards Dash. And I've missed it.... So, I guess it was not my last post. Or maybe it was, but with that old account which I don't have access anymore. @AgnewPickens That's true, it was a close call. It didn't feel great 😅...
  5. G

Why is the receive address different from the one I had ?

Thanks @xkcd for the info! .. I have a few more questions: - how are these new addresses generated ? .. if I click on the receive icon in the wallet the address shown is the same regardless of the amount of times I click on it. So, it seems to be time based rather than based on requests. Is it...
  6. G

Why is the receive address different from the one I had ?

Hello all, I'm a little bit confused and hope someone can help me understand. So, the thing is that I added an address to an exchange a couple of months ago for withdrawals and it has been working smoothly and incredibly fast. I actually withdraw today. But I just checked my address by clicking...
Back