This is by far the most unqualified statement I have read in the whole discussion.
So you suppose - as an exchange that has been live since 2015 - we should have kept the 2017 fork of BTC (which was BCH) that actually belong to our customers who had their funds at the exchange at the time...
Dear GrandMasterDash, thank you for asking.
It's going very well.
Within the next 30 days you'll possibly be able to exchange your DASH, that we all cherish so much and that you have held on to for so long, for gold so that others can get to love it just as we do.
So far, no. The only pairs will be:
DASH / gold
BTC / gold
Our promise of exclusivity to the Dash community remains. We will announce any listing of Crypto/Crypto pairs here: Vaultoro Blog
Very nice of you to have made such an effort to find one of the first layouts suggested by the design company that was sent to us.
It's just a layout, as we said any large currency might be exchangeable for DASH in the future. That's why both Litecoin and Ethereum are on...
Costs involved in recruiting were
- costs for agencies
- expenses for travel to the interviews (for the attendees)
- expenses for greencard processes
- management costs for work force reallocated from development to recruiting
Since we were under the impression that it would lead to...
2. As you can see, every month before the expenses for development & maintenance rose, there was an expense for recruiting. Also, since our team of developers is completed now, resources needed for the selection process of new developers can now be reallocated to development.
Dash is currently being implemented. Conditions stay the same. We were hit by the bear market as everyone else and instead of asking for additional funding we financed it by ourselves.
I'll break down the costs for you tomorrow as soon as I am in office.
Happy new year to you.
hi there @chuka , glad you asked!
It's literally gold! allocated to the user in a top-tier vaulting facility in Switzerland.
for further details please have a look at this link:
Good questions, it's great to see someone finally asking this:
1. We are aware of our good reputation, we have partnerships with some of the largest companies in the commodity industry. When you're talking about ROI you're surely aware of the term "total cost of risk". There will be no profit...
InstantSend would allow us to do the most interesting thing, no other crypto can currently do effectively. It would allow market-takers to not have to trust our hot-wallet by taking an order from our order book directly from their controlled wallet to their gold-holding vault.
Here's the difference:
Building an exchange has a higher possibility of failure than actually using a platform which has been working for years. The cost of risk is not to underestimate! If we offer you something: we deliver - not saying we are UPS - yet we do!
Thank you for your concern and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The marketing mentioned above would be pure DASH marketing.
I'd much rather see it the other way around. We have more than 12000 customers with over 0.5 tons of gold waiting to liquidate their asset possibly into DASH with the...