• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH Masternode Zeus (replacement for dashman)

Did not work out (
OK. Updated code.
Code:
cd /tmp
git clone https://github.com/kxcd/Masternode-Zeus
chmod +x Masternode-Zeus/masternode_zeus.sh
mkdir -p ~/bin
cp Masternode-Zeus/masternode_zeus.sh ~/bin/

Once you have it installed, run it with
Code:
~/bin/masternode_zeus.sh
and use the option under the manage masternode menu to re-install the sentinel (this is how the issue is resolved).

Hello

I'm using Zeus and dash ver. 18.0.1. When I tried update it I got message error: "Download of has failed! Aborting..."
Full message in the attachment. What should I do to update my masternode?

Attachments

• msg_error.png
    msg_error.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 115
Hello

I'm using Zeus and dash ver. 18.0.1. When I tried update it I got message error: "Download of has failed! Aborting..."
Full message in the attachment. What should I do to update my masternode?

Yep this is resolved in the current version, just clone the repo again and replace the one in ~/bin/
Code:
cd /tmp/
git clone https://github.com/kxcd/Masternode-Zeus
cp Masternode-Zeus/masternode_zeus.sh ~/bin/

so this bootstrap option 5. Bootstrap this server from another VPS running a fully synced DASH Masternode.

is that to be used before option 1. Install and configure a new DASH Masternode.

or after installation has been done ?

so this bootstrap option 5. Bootstrap this server from another VPS running a fully synced DASH Masternode.

is that to be used before option 1. Install and configure a new DASH Masternode.

or after installation has been done ?

After installation is done, but I don't recommend the option, the sync is very fast these days, so you won't save time doing it this way IMO.

Hi,
I'm in trouble with the registration of a masternode:
I migrated a masternode from an old Ubuntu 16.04 to a new fresh VM under Ubuntu 22.04, and I'm using Zeus and DMT for setup dash v19.1.0
masternode_sync_finished: OK (good block height)
ProRegTx: OK (confirmed on blockchain)
But the masternode is still in state: waiting for ProTx to appear on-chain

Debug.log for bloc received after ProRegTx:
2023-05-31T11:34:29Z [ProcessBlock] h[1879650] numCommitmentsRequired[0] numCommitmentsInNewBlock[0]
2023-05-31T11:34:29Z CDeterministicMNManager::BuildNewListFromBlock -- MN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx removed from list because collateral was used for a new ProRegTx. collateralOutpoint=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nHeight=1879650, mapCurMNs.allMNsCount=4402
2023-05-31T11:34:29Z CDeterministicMNManager::BuildNewListFromBlock -- MN yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy added at height 1879650: CProRegTx(nVersion=1, nType=0, collateralOutpoint=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, addr=X.X.X.X:9999, nOperatorReward=0.000000, ownerAddress=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, pubKeyOperator=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, votingAddress=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, scriptPayout=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, platformNodeID=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000, platformP2PPort=0, platformHTTPPort=0)
masternode info: /opt/dash/bin/dash-cli -getinfo
{
"version": 190100,
"blocks": 1879651,
"headers": 1879651,
"verificationprogress": 0.9999986376917153,
"timeoffset": 0,
"connections": 13,
"proxy": "127.0.0.1:9050",
"difficulty": 132067735.3975395,
"chain": "main",
"relayfee": 0.00001000,
"warnings": "Warning: unknown new rules activated (versionbit 8)"
}
masternode status: /opt/dash/bin/dash-cli masternode status
{
"outpoint": "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-4294967295",
"service": "X.X.X.X:9999",
"state": "WAITING_FOR_PROTX",
"status": "Waiting for ProTx to appear on-chain"
}
I'don't know what append, if you can help me.
Thx

Hi,
I'm in trouble with the registration of a masternode:
I migrated a masternode from an old Ubuntu 16.04 to a new fresh VM under Ubuntu 22.04, and I'm using Zeus and DMT for setup dash v19.1.0
masternode_sync_finished: OK (good block height)
ProRegTx: OK (confirmed on blockchain)
But the masternode is still in state: waiting for ProTx to appear on-chain

Debug.log for bloc received after ProRegTx:

masternode info: /opt/dash/bin/dash-cli -getinfo

masternode status: /opt/dash/bin/dash-cli masternode status

Thx

Hello, so you said you had a previous working masternode on old server and migrated to new server? Did you copy the BLS key from the old server and enter it into DMZ when the prompt asked for the key? This would explain why it can't find the masternode.

Hello, so you said you had a previous working masternode on old server and migrated to new server? Did you copy the BLS key from the old server and enter it into DMZ when the prompt asked for the key? This would explain why it can't find the masternode.
Hi,
From DMT, a new BLS key was created when I register masternode (new IP address), I put it on the dash.conf and restart dash daemon

Hi,
From DMT, a new BLS key was created when I register masternode (new IP address), I put it on the dash.conf and restart dash daemon
What version of DMT did you use? Since we rolled back the v19.0 hard fork (and new BLS scheme), DMT 0.9.33 & 0.9.34 might not work correctly, as they were adjusted to work with v19.0, not v19.1. I think you should use DMT version 0.9.32 if you're generating BLS keypairs or registering/updating masternode registration.

What version of DMT did you use? Since we rolled back the v19.0 hard fork (and new BLS scheme), DMT 0.9.33 & 0.9.34 might not work correctly, as they were adjusted to work with v19.0, not v19.1. I think you should use DMT version 0.9.32 if you're generating BLS keypairs or registering/updating masternode registration.
I used DMT v0.9.34
I try registration with DMT v0.9.32 and it's working!
Thx a lot 🥳

EDIT: Update to Ubuntu 22 seems to have done the trick.

Getting this, unsure how to proceed. I did get the latest DMZ, as outlined in this thread.

===================== == MASTERNODE MENU == ===================== Make a selection from the below options. 1. (Re)install dash binaries, use this for updates. 2. (Re)install sentinel and update it. 3. Review and edit your dash.conf file. 4. Reindex dashd. 5. View debug.log. 9. Return to Main Menu. Choose option [1 2 3 4 5 [9]]: 1 This will re-install your dash binaries. Use this option if you wish to update the dash daemon, the dashd service will be automatically restarted after the update. Press Y to continue or another other key to return to the main menu [y [N]] y Starting Download of dashcore... Checking machine type to determine package for download... No such file or directory Download of has failed! Aborting... Installation of dashd has been unsuccessful, please investigate or seek support! Press any key to continue.

Last edited:
<snip>

Press Y to continue or another other key to return to the main menu [y [N]] y
Starting Download of dashcore...
Checking machine type to determine package for download...
No such file or directory
Download of has failed! Aborting...
Installation of dashd has been unsuccessful, please investigate or seek support!
Press any key to continue.

[/ICODE]
That is a strange one, what kind of architecture are you running?

Good afternoon please tell me if high-performance masternodes are already working (with a pledge of 4000 dash) and where you can read about them

Good afternoon please tell me if high-performance masternodes are already working (with a pledge of 4000 dash) and where you can read about them
High performance masternodes (4000 Dash) will be available from the 7th of July, in the meantime be sure to upgrade to v19.2.

High performance masternodes (4000 Dash) will be available from the 7th of July, in the meantime be sure to upgrade to v19.2.
Thank you!!! where can i read more about it? on rewards and server requirements?

Hi, i updated to v19.2.
Since then it is trying to synchronize, but the Block height remains !!! 1899071 !!!
I stop/start again and did not change anything.

Hi, i updated to v19.2.
Since then it is trying to synchronize, but the Block height remains !!! 1899071 !!!
I stop/start again and did not change anything.

If you re-index it will work again.
Stop it again, then manually start dash with the reindex flag:
Code:
.dashcore/dashd --reindex
This will take an hour or two to complete.

Back