• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Horrible user experience with multiple crypto exchanges

Gass

Okay so, the thing is that after a couple of years without using crypto exchanges I'm back to it, due to my need of buying Dash for my next proposals.

I went to Binance hoping to buy some Dash in a few minutes as it used to be. But the reality was completely different. I ended up been blocked by an internal error and a verification system that didn't work and ultimately said that the response would be 13 days. Who wants to wait 13 days to do something now a days ? nobody.

And I used to love Binance. But now after this experience the story changed. It is very disappointing.

I tried different ones and had many issues with the verification processes, they work really bad o_O(n)

I ended up in Kraken and had some difficulty with the verification process as expected but the support I received was exceptional and the experience buying crypto was also very pleasant.

What do you think about all of this ? What exchange do you like ?

I generally use brokers like StealTheX.io otherwise I use yobit.net, otherwise I use 1inch.io. I generally don't put any new cash into this space and I cash out profits through bitrefill, seems to work OK.

Okay so, the thing is that after a couple of years without using crypto exchanges I'm back to it, due to my need of buying Dash for my next proposals.

I went to Binance hoping to buy some Dash in a few minutes as it used to be. But the reality was completely different. I ended up been blocked by an internal error and a verification system that didn't work and ultimately said that the response would be 13 days. Who wants to wait 13 days to do something now a days ? nobody.

And I used to love Binance. But now after this experience the story changed. It is very disappointing.

I tried different ones and had many issues with the verification processes, they work really bad o_O(n)

I ended up in Kraken and had some difficulty with the verification process as expected but the support I received was exceptional and the experience buying crypto was also very pleasant.

What do you think about all of this ? What exchange do you like ?
Kraken has been very reliable once you get past the verification process, and yes, very good customer support, only problem right now is they lost their ACH capability when Silvergate Bank folded, and they have no way to buy with Debit cards. And outgoing bank wires are expensive for me.

Once Kraken gets its bank in Wyoming fully settle up, I exepct they will have ACH services again here in the US, in the meantime, Coinbase (which I don't have an account yet) is about the only place left in the US to buy Dash after the SEC chased Bittrex out of the US.

Back