• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by wizlee

1. wizlee

Dash Incubator: Vote on Appointment of new Proposal Owner

Hi @AndyDark , I vote 'No'. I share the same sentiment as spectaprod and Hilawe. To add onto that I also don't see a sufficient reason to make a decision 'now' to replace Rion as the PO.
  2. wizlee

Best Way To Convert DASH into Malaysia Ringgit

Just to report here for any Malaysians that are searching for similar solutions: - Convert DASH to MYR I settled with using sideshift.ai to convert DASH into any crypto that are supported in Luno. Both sideshift and Luno has their alternatives, but these two are either what I am currently using...
  3. wizlee

Thank you @GrandMasterDash for the info. Haven't heard about Huobi, will keep an eye on it and see if it is suitable. Though would say that most exchanges apps I saw so far have a very mixed reviews, that is making me kind of hesitant to try them out.
  4. wizlee

Update for others searching for similar solutions. So far dash[.]org/where-to-spend/ is the best way to spend. The best so far is the Bitrefill's Lazada gift cards. Only downside is there's no higher amount for the gift card.
  5. wizlee

Hi Everyone, Wondering if there's any veteran Malaysian here in the Dash Community? Found some decent DASH to fiat conversion method for Singapore, Thailand, Philippine and Vietnam. However for DASH to MYR, the closest I found is Uphold, which didn't support MYR yet. There's old forum thread...
Back