• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Will_DD

1. Will_DD

Pre-Proposal: DappDapp Integrating a Dash EcoSystem

Dear Carlosjem, My apologies, this one slipped past me... Our value proposition is to build Dash into an EcoSystem founded on a Messaging platform. The current players in this space 'sell' user information to increase advertising sales. (facebook, WhatsApp, etc) So no, we are not asking...
  2. Will_DD

Always healthy, especially when friendy! ;)
  3. Will_DD

Dear GrandMasterDash, I just had a look at the links you sent. They seem to be using other currencies, mainly Ethereum? Not Dash? We are committed to Dash as an exclusive partner. I would imagine most people on this forum are highly vested in pushing Dash above any other currency. We may...
  4. Will_DD

Thank you for that jimbursch, would not want to upset anyone :) By the way, we still need to have a chat, there are possible synergies to explore. Sent you a message on d-msg :)
  5. Will_DD

Dear Jim, Thank you for your message. How do you plan to differentiate your product from Dash Messaging? I have logged onto d-msg.com i am battling to find a link where i can download an app to my phone? From what i can see, the platform is browser based. So from initial finding, i see the...
  6. Will_DD

Hi Jim, My apologies if i'm saying something i'm not supposed to? Happy to re-word, if I did it incorrectly? Kind regards Will
  7. Will_DD

Dear GrandMasterDash, Thank you for your message, we have taken your comments into consideration from previously also. We cannot do the educational group yet as we do not have the payment platform set up and we would like to use Dash for this. As for a start, we are busy with a campaign for...
  8. Will_DD

Dear Leonidas, Thank you once again, i will do my best at answering you. What does that exactly mean ? That those people will use your app ? Or that you client will recommand your app to its 10 million people ? It's better than a cold email to users but I hope there is a bit more to that than a...
  9. Will_DD

Dear Leonidas, Thank you for the response. Perhaps to clarify. I am not sure what is your value proposition. By reading it first, we have the impression what you want to do is to create a social platform that will resolve the problem of the privacy violation and so on : The Value proposition...
  10. Will_DD

Hi All, we are restructuring our approach and would like your inputs on the following proposal. As you guys suggested, we simplified and shortened the proposal. We are also in contact with Dash Core, who are currently putting together the escrow agreement. In the meantime we kindly ask for...
  11. Will_DD

Pre-Proposal Dash Messaging Eco-System

Out of interest sake, is there an open source project for a Dash Wallet? Android and/or ios?
  12. Will_DD

Thank you for your suggestion! Much appreciated!
  13. Will_DD

Dear Ftoole, When and why did you choose to use dash? As you will see, we initially started looking into an ICO of our own. We met Ryan at the Dash conference in London, when we realized we need to go this route. I notice you list mile stones what if we have core act as escrow or you do a...
  14. Will_DD

Great thank you, yes i would love input from others also, today as you know is thanksgiving in the US, so might only be tomorrow or so i suspect. Happy thanksgiving to all!
  15. Will_DD

Thank you for your concern. Perhaps turning it around? Drop the valuation by half, and if we achieve those targets, we get an option to earn some back? Then it is an incentive to achieve them, which would be nice for everyone. I'm just trying to find the happy medium which i can go an present...
Back