• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Wh1teKn1ght

1. W

Version 12.2 release

are there any negative effects from setting maxconnections lower than the default?
  2. W

Version 12.2 release

0.9.12 works also
  3. W

Version 12.2 release

no worries, thanks for confirming with bertrand :)
  4. W

Version 12.2 release

Yes, but I'm saying that the DMT might not require an update just because a new Dash Core version has been released. I used it to restart my MN (which I updated to 12.2) and it seems to have been successful.
  5. W

Version 12.2 release

isn't the upgrading referring to the MN itself?...the DMT is just being used to issue a masternode start command so I didn't think it needs to be updated, just the MN needs to be updated to 12.2...
  6. W

Masternode bandwidth costs have doubled

So, I'm still a little unsure about this. Is it true that our MNs could be pushing this much data through in a month? For the first two days in June, my data transfer in/out is already at 5GB. I thought block chain transactions were fairly small in size (~1MB per block)...
  7. W

Ahh ok, that makes sense as too why the bandwidth keeps going up. Guess that's a good thing for Dash :). Unfortunately I'm in a year+ contract with Amazon so can't switch to another VPS anytime soon. Thanks again for clearing this up!
  8. W

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a significant increase in data transfer amounts lately. I'm using Amazon EC2 instances and my bill has doubled this month. The data transfer section of my bill shows upwards of 96GB of data transfer and only the first 1GB of data transfer is free :/ This...
  9. W

11.2 - Dash Release

Thanks guys, will have to wait until I get back home to start the cold wallet.
  10. W

11.2 - Dash Release

Is this a protocol update? Require a cold start? My MNs fell off the list...I only updated remote side though. Would be nice if it was a standard to state whether or not the updates require a cold start instead of having to guess...
  11. W

TAO'S MASTERNODE SETUP GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (UPDATE GUIDE UPDATED FOR 13.0)

Doesn't that mean you need to have two copies of the block chain (one for each MN wallet)? Seems like a waste of space...
  12. W

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

Awesome, this is what I needed to know. Thanks!
  13. W

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

this works great, thanks for the tip of using SuperPutty!
  14. W

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

how do we know when the latest update is a protocol update and requires re-starting the local wallet? Is it when the third # in the build changes, like 0.11.15 to 0.11.16? Thanks!
Back