• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by tuppydog

1. tuppydog

Ibelink x11 ASIC Miner 2nd Batch DASH Crypto

If anyone is interested in buying my Ibelink, let me know! I'm very willing to work through any questions you may have, or come down on price. I'm still working on possibly upgrading to the latest V1.5 (I may just put the firmware on a SD card and the user can install it if they want). Also I...
  2. tuppydog

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Agreed. Hopefully ibelink will surprise one day with something new and out of the blue. Not a word has been said about a roadmap, or any future builds (which may be part of their strategy). I don't believe they have come out and said they have called it quits yet.
  3. tuppydog

If I had to guess, the ibelink software would only accept certain pools. For instance, if I used adz.pool.mn, aikapool.com, gb.suprnova.cc etc, they all seemed to run non-stop on the ibelink. However, if I used the X11 pool from nicehash, I would get kicked off after 12hrs. Same thing would...
  4. tuppydog

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner

I agree, If ETC diffuseness that diff bomb, man that would be great! I've just pointed everything at ETH right now, because I got robbed, and I really need the money and it seems to be the most profitable right now. Nothing in X11 makes crap, I've tried them all, it's pennies now, I may sell...
  5. tuppydog

Really a shame, I love the ibelink stuff, it would be great if they would come out with a GH/s muti algorithm miner, that would be a home run. Not just X-algorithms either, expand over to ETH and some of the others and that could really diverse the mining. Then just sell a certain amount and...
  6. tuppydog

Can we expect to see any more future development from ibelink? Any roadmaps? Or was the 384 the last ASIC?
  7. tuppydog

Just for kicks

coinmine.pl one of my all time favs...
  8. tuppydog

Impact of ASIC's on Dash difficulty

Why would Chinese companies go through all the trouble of creating these ASIC miners, only to mine dash, and also the ability of mining about 8-9 x11 Crap coins? Also, lets face it, miners are not looked at with favor here in the Dash community, not all, but mostly because of the "threat" that...
  9. tuppydog

That is good to hear, thanks for the info!
  10. tuppydog

Caught Fire? Do you know if was in the power supply region? That is scary, it's something I worry about everyday with all my mining equipment.
  11. tuppydog

Thinking about selling my ibelink. I love it, but not making crap.
  12. tuppydog

Hi iBeLink, any news on making a faster design model yet?
  13. tuppydog

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Good article, now the market is flooded and buying an ASIC from anyone now is completely futile.
Back