• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Triptolemoose

1. Triptolemoose

Discover Dash Merchant Adoption Program

Full guide here: https://www.dash.org/graphics/ Style guide here: https://www.dash.org/assets/dash_styleguide_2018.pdf Resources here: https://www.dash.org/assets/dash_style_guide_resources.zip Also, Tharp & Clark preferred “Dash Here” rather than “Dash Accepted”. But will leave it up to you...
  2. Triptolemoose

Pre-Proposal (Frame 48 – Starting from Scratch – Devaluation funding)

Great work guys, I hope your project gets the funding top-up (I’m sure it will)
  3. Triptolemoose

KUVACASH COIN OFFERING -Majority Cheating Minority.

All the stats can be seen on dash vote tracker. Ethically you might argue it’s an attempt to incentivise. But again, it is defamation to allege criminal fraud with no legal grounds. So please spell out your explanation of how RICO applies (criminal fraud) in this case, or you are on the hook...
  4. Triptolemoose

I’m still waiting for your explanation how RICO applies in this case, as well as what the ‘10 legal issues’ are that you mentioned. Until then we can assume You clearly have no idea. There are no laws that apply - Utility Notes are not securities. It's actually defamation to allege fraud...
  5. Triptolemoose

Can you explain the VCO re: no punishment for wrong choice? I’m not sure I understand what you mean there. Surely bad investment decisions in projects can lead to loss of capital for MNOs if the price of MN tanks = punishment. And yes, votes were pretty much all in before VCO was announced, but...
  6. Triptolemoose

I think the way that Kuvacash shared via the VCO last year was very fair and not unethical at all. Masternode owners are the big long term holders and investors in Dash, they need to make sure Dash will succeed, so it is right that they be rewarded for doing their research into various...
  7. Triptolemoose

Yes Argon31, please spell it out and explain how RICO works and applies in this case. Alleging that "The Kuva Cash VCO is a complete fraud" and that RICO applies (criminal fraud), is an intentionally false statement that harms the reputation of the members of the Kuvacash project in the eyes of...
  8. Triptolemoose

If you are talking about the current vote, then you should know it is not a VCO. The VCO has been and gone. You seem to be suggesting that Kuvacash will be valueless if it misses a round of funding? Your comment is just pointless speculation. Your set-up above for a Yes/No answer is...
  9. Triptolemoose

You are being disingenuous Argon31, there was no incentive tied to the yes vote. Everyone who bothered voting (Yes/No/Abstain) receives Utility Notes, which are not equity. In addition, the current Kuvacash proposal is not a VCO, so don’t frame it as such. It is a base funding proposal. Did...
  10. Triptolemoose

I hope you understand what technoir has pointed out re: vco,... and maybe taken some time to catch up on what Kuvacash have been doing. I’d just like to add that your requirement to hand out Utility Notes to every dash holder isn’t correct either. Masternodes already have coins (1.67 Dash)...
  11. Triptolemoose

Ben Swann has been defunded. Keep him out. Vote good ones in.

Keep digging DeepBlue, I’d like everyone to visit DashCentral to read what you’ve been posting over and over, wasting everyone’s time. Argon31, please review all Kuvacash project information and watch the April update before making any judgements. Don’t rely on DeepBlue to give you an accurate...
  12. Triptolemoose

Argon has the VCO (Vote Controlled Offering) all wrong, and to call it fraud is ludicrous. He needs to educate himself before posting his fraud-accusation nonsense. The VCO has been and gone last year. There was no bribe. Anyone who voted, be it Yes, No or Abstain, received Utility Notes. It...
  13. Triptolemoose

Pre-Proposal: DASH & Collective Evolution Partnership To Grow DASH & Educate Masses About DASH

If we want to take this opportunity then we need to act sooner rather than later, because Facebook have been taking steps to drastically reduce organic reach of pages like CE on their platform. https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/collective-evolution.com I’m sure CE can spin Dash in such a way that...
  14. Triptolemoose

Pre-Proposal: DASH & Collective Evolution Partnership To Grow DASH & Educate Masses About DASH

You are going a bit overboard here solarguy. Almost every mainstream magazine and newspaper in the world has some kind of daily/weekly astrology ‘your stars’ report in it. https://nypost.com/horoscopes/ If this is what you are basing your blanket ban decision on, good luck finding a mainstream...
  15. Triptolemoose

Pre-Proposal - Visual Identity

Has this result been discussed with anyone at core. It could be possible that something is already underway but they wish to get a provisional patent before announcing anything. With ideas such as these, I believe it is best to PM core to feel out where things are heading and to get advice...
Back