• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by ToTheMoon

1. T

DASH ROBOCOIN GENERAL BYTES ATM IN HKBITCOINATM SHOP (PLEASE DOWNVOTE)

Dear guys, Thank you so much for the supports in the comment section. The Robocoin machine is very wide and deep. There is no way to fit it through the door(s) to inside the shops. There are two sets of doors the machine need to pass before it can get inside the shop. There is no way to take...
  2. T

I intend to install a software and PC to replace the software that was once Robocoin. It will run Generalbytes software. So no my finger prints and stuffs.
  3. T

I missed the pre-proposal step and went straight to proposal stage because the forum didn't allow me to post back then. I will post more pics and vid on this thread. Please vote yes :-) https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHATMHONGKONG Proposal I would like to convert a Robocoin machine to sell...
  4. T

Pre-Proposal: DASH Proposal fee lowered to 1.0 DASH

5 is a bit hefty. I just made a mistake and post a proposal without doing a pre-proposal. So hope my 5 Dash won't go to waste.
  5. T

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

I am Robert. I am a BTM operator in HK.
Back