• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by TheBigCat

1. TheBigCat

Pre-Proposal - Visual Identity

Wine swilling you say..? [emoji13] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. TheBigCat

Mix up the order, I meant. Sorry, Voice to text error above. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. TheBigCat

I would encourage everyone to not only present these three images to family and friends for feedback but to present Them in a different order than the original logo first, the Ogilvy and Mather logo second and the Tharp and Clark 3rd. The natural tendency psychologically for anyone seeing the...
  4. TheBigCat

I hate to bring up basic psychological tendencies here, but I believe it is very important to consider before jumping to conclusions. Please read this: https://www.jeremysaid.com/blog/customers-will-choose-middle-offer/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. TheBigCat

I think their “study” is slanted toward their own design. I third-party study would be more believable. Their logo looks like an Advertisement for a brand of diapers or baby wipes. Not a digital currency. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. TheBigCat

Nice analysis. I agree. The more I look at the T&C design, the more I like it. It respects and refers nicely to our original logo while looking updated, not militaristic at all and different than any font I have seen, so truly original in a subtle and nuanced way. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. TheBigCat

Don’t be sorry. I appreciate this kind of honesty. Personally the Ogilvie Mather looks like some children’s toy design or something they still from someone at burning man. Ridiculous. €88,000 they paid for this? That is hilarious. The second one is subtle clean and recognizable so people will...
  8. TheBigCat

Proposal: Visual Identity - Ogilvy & Mather

This logo has no sense of movement to it at all. The double D’s over the word “Dash” do nothing for it. The font itself looks somewhat primitive almost like it is for a children’s toy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. TheBigCat

Pre-Proposal :Update Skype Interviews And YouTube TV Show About Dash in Arabic for the Egypte Market

Salam. Enshallah you will have your chance [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. TheBigCat

Pre-Proposal :Update Skype Interviews And YouTube TV Show About Dash in Arabic for the Egypte Market

If you read his description, he gives numbers with screenshots of how many followers he has on youtube and facebook. This is a potentially huge market and I think a great opportunity for Dash to reach people who are tech savvy and would love to find a more stable currency and method of exchange...
  11. TheBigCat

Pre-Proposal: Dine and Dash

I think the idea is that a Dash ATM machine is a conversation piece and not seen in every restaurant (so far)! This will spark dinner conversation and there will be staff right there who can explain the idea and procedure to the customers. I think it's a great idea! I also think putting a...
  12. TheBigCat

Pre-Proposal: Dine and Dash

Congratulations! I love your enthusiasm. I think getting Dash ATMs at your restaurants and educating your staff about Dash is a great start.
  13. TheBigCat

Proposal: Marketing & Communication (October)

I agree. I don't see this proposal to be about funding that though. It's something to think about!
  14. TheBigCat

Proposal: Marketing & Communication (October)

So almost $200,000 and nothing physical or digital ads included? This is just for some market research (which they are doing now anyway to try to woo DASH as a client, and which any good agency would do for this reason) a new DASH logo, color scheme and type face for DASH, and their "strategy"...
  15. TheBigCat

DASH ELITEZ- DASH CREATIVE CONTENT CAMPAIGN

Of course! You are very kind to offer [emoji74] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back