• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Teague

1. Teague

Solving DASH'S single biggest problem: instant country fiat <>DASH w/o BTC

Another stumbling block is how can one buy Dash without going through a personal bank account, as the bank's charges are way too expensive for the poor people, ie: loosing ZAR50 a month to bank charges is not acceptable for people to save since that, is in most cases half a days pay. Having a...
  2. Teague

Dash Leopards Soccer

Okay i like your ideas just one stumbling block is how can one buy Dash without going through a personal bank account, as the bank's charges are way too expensive for the poor people, ie: loosing R50 a month to bank charges is not acceptable for people to save since that, is in most cases half a...
  3. Teague

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Not heard of the Alt36 project, please tell me more.
  4. Teague

Thanks bud,@DashingDude Basically there is a serious problem in the world with regards to food supply, we all eat, yet the farmer worldwide struggles to break-even. One solution is to get people out of the cities into permaculture type sustainable communities living off the grid(non-reliant on...
  5. Teague

Masternode owners, let's stop voting on dumb sh*t. We need FOCUS.

Thanks @DashingDude I'm still trying to get to grips with all the jargon and i think you misunderstood my ideas, Anonymity needs to be kept for the survival of DASH and reading the posts about voting, If one person can cast many votes just by having many wallets then that won't be a true...
  6. Teague

Dash Leopards Soccer

Thanks @DashingDude , Yes I just joined Discord, and still need to familiarise myself with the interface, it's not nearly as simple as this forum which I've found very easy to navigate around. Maybe because I'm using the browser, gonna look at downloading the app.
  7. Teague

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie, from South Africa was introduced to DASH by @DashingDude. I like the whole crypto concept of decentralised trading and would like to get more involved in promoting DASH. I think cryptocurrencies is the solution to trading, can assist sustainable communities to trade...
  8. Teague

Dash Leopards Soccer

@DashingDude Hi I like what you've done for the local community, sponsoring the Dash Leopards soccer team, I think it is a great way of building up trust with the community and awareness of Dash. I know how close this community is and once in with them, one can help them with a safe cashless...
Back