• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by SonicDash

1. SonicDash

Penetration testers

My friends and I have been pentesting for 5 years, mostly financial institution's WebApps. If you're interested, we can test your webAPI. PM for more details. Thanks!
  2. SonicDash

When Dash Hits $100 I will Buy...

Is it worth it? It's just a 2-Auth right?
  3. SonicDash

Video Translation for Subtitles

OMG it's so sexy. "Private, Instantaneous, Secure"
  4. SonicDash

Private Encrypted Email

Thanks for your responses everyone! But the common factor of all your replies is that they kinda or won't go to android. And I'm rockin' android so I can have an encrypted external storage. Gotta stay secure, you all know. ;)
  5. SonicDash

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

There's good people here. Just helping.
  6. SonicDash

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Welcome to the community!
  7. SonicDash

Private Encrypted Email

I was annoyed that I wasn't able to login to Prontonmail on my phone. I can't use a client with it. I'm still searching for a good Private Email Provider.
  8. SonicDash

Video Translation for Subtitles

I'm just lurking around here, and am excited for your project! Can't wait to see the video!!!
  9. SonicDash

№2 - Anonymous payments: DASH or Bitcoin+Mixers?

Careful about talking about your Darknet day/s, or even posting your schedule about them. This may de-anonymize you, and I don't want to know who you are. Only what you are about. <3
  10. SonicDash

DDoS Dash?

Found this. Is this true? -from reddits https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2nu9rg/darkcoin_anoncoin_shadowcash_monero/cmh5ekr
  11. SonicDash

Dash stickers advertisement

This is a trusted model. Should we get him as a quoted supporter? Probably. http://www.dailydot.com/lol/edward-snowden-2001-modeling-photos/
  12. SonicDash

Cryptocurrencies by Stanford

This stanford class is physical. The coursera one isn't. Free online courses on Coursera.
  13. SonicDash

Cryptocurrencies by Stanford

I'll just leave this here if people are interested in what Stanford is teaching about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. There's a chapter about anonymity and cryptocurrencies, though they don't reference Dash, only Zero. crypto.stanford.edu/cs251/syllabus.html
Back