• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Sergei

1. Sergei

Dash Core Team Q3 2017 Summary Call

Hello, and who can take part in this call?
  2. Sergei

Smart Contracts for Dash

Why the video is so blocked on YouTube?
  3. Sergei

Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency As a Whole, Reach New Highs

Girl from picture I saw in one adult film)
  4. Sergei

Proposal: Business Development - Wall of Coins Integration

This is great news, I sincerely congrats Dash!
  5. Sergei

Is the mobile ios Dash wallet easy and safe?

My team is developing applications, and right now we are integrating the possibility of using crypto-currency wallets. Please, contact me if you are interested)
  6. Sergei

Why You Might Want A Cryptocurrency Debit Card

One of the biggest obstacles is 1. It is trite not knowing what it is. 2. Not understanding what it is. 3. Market speculation of crypto currencies, large investments and large losses of people who do not know how to trade. The market will expand, but gradually, and not for everyone. So it has...
  7. Sergei

Dash vs Bitcoin: Has Dash Successfully Overcome Bitcoin’s Shortcomings

I'm more than confident that these currencies are pursuing different goals. Bitcoin is like a constant, everything around him grows up. And the dash is just one of the branches, I do not argue, it's successful, but you can understand everything by looking at bitcoin capitalization and comparing...
  8. Sergei

Proposal: HD Wallet Project

This is a great idea, we are also doing something similar and developing applications of any type, with the ability to pay for the most popular crypto currency. We can work with you, contact us, maybe we'll think of something)
  9. Sergei

Dash vs Bitcoin: Has Dash Successfully Overcome Bitcoin’s Shortcomings

Despite my respect for such a crypto currency as dash, I think that they are still far from bitcoin. Bitcoin is stable in stability as gold, but it is clearly better than gold, since it has a higher value and prospects are much larger, and the stature is growing at an incredible rate.
  10. Sergei

FIAT Gateways Project Status Update

Wow, here's the outline) Bitcoin app
  11. Sergei

[PRE-PROPOSAL]: Dash 'Kuva' project - launching Dash in Zimbabwe

I liked your co-director, just like the team leader who knows how to give the team the right way and provide everyone with work. We made one calculator, tell me how the developer is, is the product good? ~~link removed~~
  12. Sergei

Stable Coin

What do you think about nims?
  13. Sergei

Dash Mobile Apps

2d and 5h link don't work/
  14. Sergei

Pre-Proposal: DASH telegram bot

Penetration of idea???))))
Back