• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Sam Kirby

1. Sam Kirby

Dash Incubator: Vote on Appointment of new Proposal Owner

My internal Proposal (mentioned above) was written because I objected to large far-reaching changes being suggested for voting in one hit. These changes included a single centralised figure with super veto rights - responsible for approving funds that alllow Admins to function. These seemed in...
  2. Sam Kirby

Thanks for highlighting these points. The withdrawn Proposal highlights a set of changes agreed 4 months before that were communicated in part to the Network in the Q2 Proposal. These changes were agreed during 'compromise' calls after voting was held on Proposals submitted internally by Rion...
  3. Sam Kirby

Rions budget proposal was posted first and was blank - with the exception of a few lines of placeholder text. We in this instance stands for the Incubator Governance Committee - at the time this agreement was in place, this committee was all Admins. Voting was not explicitly held in this...
  4. Sam Kirby

Hi all, Some background. I’ve been an Incubator Admin for 18months, run the majority of active bounties including Jembe and Patreon, highest spending bounties Platform Issues and QA and am the most active Admin over the last 18months. I have a strong working relationship with the Platform team...
  5. Sam Kirby

@qwizzie I understand and appreciate your Proposal concerns and at the timing/urgency of this vote. Posting two Proposals was a mistake and the second has now been withdrawn as a result. Any future Proposal will include a sufficient explanation that clarifies how that happened and why this vote...
  6. Sam Kirby

I support this and will be looking to implement a managed transition to the governance committee format of leadership already proposed and accepted. This will give the engagement and autonomy of all senior Incubator members necessary to drive the focus and accountability the dash community...
Back