• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by rustycase

1. rustycase

WTB Want small plot of land, USA SW / PNW for Tiny House

Might have a possibility for a small commercial property that has an electric rate of .06usd per kw/hr ... I would be able to assemble and run my mining rig profitably ! I asked the seller, Would you accept crypto as payment ? Response was, " What's that ? I don't even know what that is ! " I...
  2. rustycase

Connectivity !!! I forgot to say a link is pretty important ! Really important !!! In the past I've done a little experimenting with long range WiFi. Never close to the records, but I can easily do 1/4 mile with minimal gear. I'd given a little thought to repeaters running off a battery and...
  3. rustycase

Dash advantages over Decred

I am quite happy transferring value using DASH. DASH is superior to other coins I have used for that purpose. I see no reason to investigate options with empirical study of coding to make a comparison. Best rc
  4. rustycase

House rent and taxes are too much ! Will pay DASH for a small plot of land in the USA. Pacific North West or South West preferred. Some sort of building with water and electricity, if possible. Pump house, barn or shop would be just fine. We would like to build a Tiny House ! Thanks ! rc
  5. rustycase

Want to buy dash with USD

IMO A direct fiat gateway is the most critical factor in development and adoption of Any cryptocoin. rc
  6. rustycase

Pre Proposal Question - Lobbying Congress?

IMO... Considering the mission statement of DASH is to provide service to as many people possible who are in need of quick and cost efficient value transfer, any promotion to spread public awareness is valuable. It would be a great idea to have both email and snail mail information on all...
  7. rustycase

[PRE-ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat

Hope you have a nice day, too, proto. Regards for delivering the presentation here in the forum we use. It might save time reviewing the large number of crypto related news sites. I have made a decision to participate in Evan's concept and support the present staff, their refinement and...
  8. rustycase

What Happens to Your Dash When You Die?

That opportunity could very well be a function of Evolution ! This could become new trade for those well versed in writing script to manage any number of accounts, direction percentages to be allocated at specific time periods, similar to an annuity ??? I would certainly require paid assistance. rc
  9. rustycase

What Happens to Your Dash When You Die?

Smart contract ??? rc
  10. rustycase

Dash treasure hunt

I am impressed with your excitement ! rc
  11. rustycase

New iBeLink 10.8 GH/s X11 miner

From personal experience, I can assure you, even mining in the real world, with pick and shovels, machinery, drills, and dynamite, is an industry rampant with colorful characters telling fantastic tales and high risk. A leap of faith is required. Even a historically proven mine can drop from...
  12. rustycase

What is the best pool for Dash mining ?

Excellent ! Thank you for providing service and the geo-spread. I am particularly pleased to see such a node in South America ! rc
  13. rustycase

India

Yes, my crystal ball is murky, as always. My magic 8 Ball tells me Reply Hazy, Try Again. No telling where any bit of FUD begins. It could actually be some underlying sentiment. Yet it frequently grows exponentially, and becomes self-fulfilling. The possibility of DASH benefiting a very large...
  14. rustycase

India

I did review the linked article. Personally, I could not give a hoot how the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), it's ministers and minions, or the Minister of State for Finance conduct their affairs. IF crypto affairs are kept separate from those of state and corporate interests, there should be no...
  15. rustycase

Version 12.1 Release

yes, this is far too powerful to consider the event of errors if implemented incorrectly. I don't care to lose nuthin, yet somethin could be quite signicant, from one user to the next. I would be quite happy if y'all ran this through the testnet a few more rounds, huh ? Best rc
Back