• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by rentahash

1. R

Have a question for Evan, kot, tungfa, or Daniel D? Ask here for next episode of DASH: Detailed!

Question for Evan: Before you were mentioning DASH as a perfect payment solution for online gaming/gambling systems... Have you checked 2 new projects: LuckySlider.com and ixSlot.com, as the first instant & private gambling games designed exclusively for DASH? Can you comment if our...
  2. R

Hey, I m not maybe an active member on forums, but I am checking it every few days from 2014. I will say only that I understand how you reacted, and to be frank with you, I think I would react the same way you did. Try to find solution with new potential owners, and if your cost is 1000 usd...
  3. R

Hope you guys will find agreement out of court (which I think is nonsense)... These things are only harming the community strength.
  4. R

LuckySlider.com NEW Instant & Private online luck game :)

LuckySlider.com - every slider wins! We are proudly presenting www.luckyslider.com beta release, one of the many future games which are going to be developed exclusively for DASH! Without account, privately test your luck with LuckySlider in a 100% fair game. What is LuckySlider...
  5. R

Pre Proposal: Dash Across America Crypto Only Promotional Road Trip

I support this original real life promotional campaign! I ll vote YES trough MN !
  6. R

March 2016 - Dash Core Team Monthly Report

I dont want to make more noise here, or to be recognized as a nonconstructive community member :) So suggestion, If we are aiming to reach audience of people who wants economical freedom, I believe better address then Liberland is to contact Jeff Berwick from www.dollarvigilante.com. It would...
  7. R

I agree with you fully that there is no some kind of centralized authority of "boss" like you pointed out. Would make me laugh if some community member took effort and start by itself promoting Liberlands "national currency" or whatever, but this was put in agenda of Dash Core Team Monthly...
  8. R

Thank you for clarification, I am glad you recognize this as a not attractive marketing for DASH at the moment :)
  9. R

You guys are missing the point here ... There is no any country called Liberland, this country only exists in tabloid newspaper as a good joke, and it was "famous" for few days only... I could add that Vít Jedlička make this story for self promoting purpose only, but someone could get offended...
  10. R

This is totally nonsense! "Liberland authorities" does not exist, Kot since you are from Hungary, you can verify this easily! Please explain how funny story with Liberland can attract DASH being recognized as a serious project? Who authorized this bad idea?
  11. R

ixSlot.com - The First Instant & Private online luck game :)

ixSlot.com - every second wins! The First Instant & Private online luck game We are proudly presenting www.ixslot.com beta release, the first of many future games which are going to be developed exclusively for DASH ! No need for making any account on ixSlot, just please take some(instant)...
  12. R

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

I am interested in purchase, please change the title, you will get more potential buyers :) ASCI (ASIC) X11 Miner Hashrate 500MH/s @280w Weighs 4.5kg I would also like if somebody from Chicago visit soleo and confirm 500MH/s @280w :)
  13. R

The North American Bitcoin Conference Thread Day #2

give us some live feeds ;)
  14. R

The North American Bitcoin Conference Thread

You are right, but today is the first day when we show the real world usage of drk/DASH. That is why it is historical date! :) We are in development of another project for showing power of IX, soon we will announce it :) Long live DASH. PS> if anybody share link of live stream I am sure many...
Back