• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Pumba2988

1. Pumba2988

How do you obtain your DASH?

Does anyone know of any exchanges that are big enough to buy 800 units of dash in a timely manner? Just a hypothetical question if all the masternode and miners held all there dash and didn't sell it from day one the price of dash wouldn't rise would it?
  2. Pumba2988

Questioning Dash Fundamentals

Hello fellow Dash members, Just a newbie here asking some highly speculative questions here in regards to dash / dark coin. 1. If all dash coins will be mined out one day in the year 2300 something my question is how do miners and masternodes get paid? Has any thought been put into this...
  3. Pumba2988

Ledger Nano S wallet

Oh crap moment... Looks like I'm gonna have to order a trezor. Thanks for reassuring my hunch
  4. Pumba2988

How do you obtain your DASH?

Hello fellow Dashers, Just a thread in regards to how everyone obtains there DASH and how they keep it safe. I will post my methods if you could show me how you do it, it would be greatly appreciated. Country= Australia Method= I currently buy BTC off www.coinjar.com.au at 1% commission i...
  5. Pumba2988

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hi fellow Dash community members im new to dash jumped ship after buying bitcoin. I believe dash has better direction than bitcoin and i like the facts about dash and will continue to support this currency/idea i hope it works well for all of us and eventually everyone else. At the moment im...
  6. Pumba2988

Ledger Nano S wallet

I bought the Ledger Nano S because Trezor was out of stock :( I set it up didnt take much im still trying to get my head around how exactly it works. Its to my understanding that the USB device generates a wallet and private key upon connecting it to the chrome browser app. It keeps the...
  7. Pumba2988

VERY basic mining help for a complete newcomer

Im also new to mining i want to learn how to setup an asic miner on a small scale hopefully bigger scale once i can understand it properly or at least enough to get it going.
Back