• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by pinwc4

1. pinwc4

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Bummer, but I guess since you got a video of it running it is working fine? Mine had loose screws as well. Which reminds me of something important for people to know if this is the first ASIC they bought. Always, always, check for loose screws when getting miners. I have ordered many ASIC's...
  2. pinwc4

Well I did not accomplish what I wanted to tonight but for those who are curious here is what the power draw looks like. 315 watts, very nice. I was hoping to have a minera image for other people done but I am not happy with it yet. It does not start the miner on boot for some reason and...
  3. pinwc4

OK, I could not wait so I swung by home during lunch. Got it running with minera, check it out. The dip in hashrate was when I restarted cgminer so I could enable xnsub but otherwise it is right around 500Mh/s for me. Good job pinidea, I am very happy with this. Also it is much quieter...
  4. pinwc4

Sorry, I can not do much with it yet, I am at work. But they packaged it well, it is double boxed, no damage or anything. I opened it up to make sure there were no loose screws rattling around.
  5. pinwc4

I wonder what is in this mysterious SF Express box that just arrived at my desk.......
  6. pinwc4

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

As you probably already expected I do have a question about them. What is the AMP or WATT draw of these? We took some measurements of that prototype you had but it sounded like you guys have improved the power draw of these quite a bit since that prototype. For running multiple of these it...
  7. pinwc4

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DU-1 (USB Version Hashrate 9 MH/s , Releasing in Mid-May 2016)

OK, well soleo when we met in person I said I was not interested in USB devices but this might just change my mind.
  8. pinwc4

Yeah, it looks like Solarminer is right, it will be a lot longer before these arrive than Pinidea thought. Mine has not made it out of China yet and it has been 3 days already. Not a concern, I was just overly optimistic. Others ordering this may want to consider getting expedited shipping if...
  9. pinwc4

I got a tracking number overnight, looks like it might arrive early next week.
  10. pinwc4

Ordered one as well. Soleo mentioned they are shipping them using SF Express. Anyone have experience with receiving packages shipped that way in the US, how does it get delivered? Never seen a SF delivery vehicle around my area so I assume they hand the package off to another delivery company...
  11. pinwc4

If you look at the first post in the thread it has most of the information we know. The people above were not talking about this miner, they were talking about a different companies miner. This miner has only ever been quoted as costing 500 Dash or the equivalent in BTC, never in USD. People...
  12. pinwc4

This thread is for Pinidea's miner, sold by Pinidea. They have not released anything yet. We are impatiently awaiting information. iBeLink sells the DM384M miner through dualminer.com. They have sold 1 batch so far and at some point will have another. There are a few other threads related...
  13. pinwc4

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink, it has been over a month since this miner was first made available and still no source code. Considering the number of people that have had problems with the cgminer that you include providing the source will let us fix it. In part the problems seem to stem from unnecessary checks...
  14. pinwc4

I think a couple of you are very lost, this is the thread for Pinidea's X11 miner. Soleo (Xinjiang) has been our primary contact for it and last I knew they were going to be shipped directly from China. You are probably wanting to be in one of the DM384M threads like this one...
  15. pinwc4

Thanks for the pictures, I know many of us have been impatiently awaiting them. From this I have two questions. Originally you had indicated these miners would use SPI however the Pi in the picture does not have anything plugged into the SPI port. Has the design switched to USB instead of...
Back