• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by patch2.0

1. patch2.0

DashLancer - Digital Cash for Digital Work

Dear All, The DashBoost team is doubling their efforts to extend the DAO skills pipeline down to the ground floor, they've teamed up with DashLancer.com to bring you a freelancing platform where jobs are paid exclusively in Dash! Benefits: - Reduce the selling pressure on Dash by providing...
  2. patch2.0

Dead Thread

Message Removed
  3. patch2.0

Dear All, The DashBoost team is doubling their efforts to extend the DAO skills pipeline down to the ground floor, they've teamed up with DashLancer.com to bring you a freelancing platform where jobs are paid exclusively in Dash! Benefits: - Reduce the selling pressure on Dash by providing...
  4. patch2.0

[Pre-Proposal] Dash Cork City

Hello everyone, I am based in Cork, Ireland and I am thinking about doing some meet ups to raise awareness of Dash in the City Center. It's very early stages in the project, currently I am just trying to figure out which format (workshops, presentations, etc...) would work best in my reign and...
  5. patch2.0

6. patch2.0

Update: Bringing Dash to South Asian Freelancing: An Accessibility, Research & Education Project.

Hi all, just a quick update on this project: The DashBoost team is doubling their efforts to extend the DAO skills pipeline down to the ground floor, they've teamed up with DashLancer.com to bring you a freelancing platform where jobs are paid exclusively in Dash! Benefits: - Reduce the...
  7. patch2.0

Small Sponsorships

Hey @ericools, Beta testing is now open for DashBoost: http://test.dashboost.org/register. Take a look around, I feel it is a space that would more suit the type of proposal you're hoping to make. Happy Testing!
  8. patch2.0

[February Update] DashBoost Public Beta

Hey @demo, We appreciate you taking the time to test the site. After a bit of investigation, we noticed the link you sent us was to a mainnet block explorer. DashBoost is currently running on the testnet and all the wallets also run on the testnet. To verify testnet wallets you must use a...
  9. patch2.0

what does this error message mean

I had the same issue, thanks for the help :)
  10. patch2.0

Lets expand the treasury by end of this year ?

I feel doubling the budget would draw the wrong crowd to the community.
  11. patch2.0

[February Update] DashBoost Public Beta

Hey @demo, Thanks for pointing that out, sorry it wasn't working for you. The fix has just been deployed so you'll be able to register no problem now. Happy Testing!
Back