• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by MrGold

1. MrGold

When dash Masternode Operators become comfortably well off

I've completed a new improved rev of the white paper WhitePaperPoverty-0.0.11.pdf here: ttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1wNyjO8pR3Ex0OTIfawxg9V9XdzW0hgfA. In it, a way to pay land owners a certain price for their ecosystem services by using those services as money is described, along with the...
  2. MrGold

When dash Masternode Operators become comfortably well off

As you know from the post in the pre-proposal section, I'm plotting and scheming to persuade We The People of these united States of America to purchase a one year budget supply (for their central government) worth of dash, operate masternodes, and vote on budget proposals. The following is the...
  3. MrGold

When MN operators get richer than Croesus

Here's another approach: Given the requirements set E1 through E14 above, a) is it possible to produce a product that meets those requirements? If they are correct, and if a product is manufactured that meets them, and if Dash is used as the stepping stone, then the ledger will experience a...
  4. MrGold

The idea here is to scale the new USD so that entire USA central govt. budget is paid with newly printed money, in payment for ecosystem services rendered by those 251M acres of trees owned by We The People. Substitutes money collected by threat of violence with an inflation tax. It keeps the...
  5. MrGold

I was hoping to attract interest with the last part of the first sentence, where $4.5T worth of dash gets purchased by the treasurer of the USA. WTPOTuSA is simply what it sounds like, meaning the official story, the citizens of the uSA (lower case u in deference to the case used in the...
  6. MrGold

This is similar to Ricardo Temporal's Dash Dollar post, but more ambitious. I think it is a pre-pre-proposal. Why this ppp? Because of this pitch, written up in WhitePaperPoverty-0.0.1.pdf which is stored in this directory:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wNyjO8pR3Ex0OTIfawxg9V9XdzW0hgfA...
  7. MrGold

Announcing my departure from Dash Core Group

Thanks from me too Andy. :)
  8. MrGold

Dash marketing mentioned as important by vlogger

Here's some more words of recognition of the value of marketing, from The Dollar Vigilante newsletter: "The main reasons I liked it were that it had a built in “marketing” component to it. A certain portion of all Dash mined is used to market the coin. And, Dash also has a focus on usability...
  9. MrGold

Dash marketing mentioned as important by vlogger

At 28:50 this youtuber discusses the importance of marketing, and specifically calls out Dash.
  10. MrGold

Reality Check: Who is going to control Crypto ?

Good Episode Ben, and nice going on the Dash bullet.
  11. MrGold

Cryptocurrencies illegal?

The part I've so far been unable to wrap my head around is the value proposition for transaction focused networks like Dash. Tax and legal tender laws force, literally, with the brute squad, demand for fiat. So if a merchant accepts Dash for payment, she or he has to purchase a certain amount...
  12. MrGold

DASH Business Development Strategy Update - FEB 2017

I wonder if this is a fatal flaw in the MN voting system. Any person or group, with any amount of expertise, or lack thereof, and with any motivations, may operate a MN and therefore vote. I got caught up in the hype of IS and PS and didn't understand that the core team has not been adding...
  13. MrGold

JasonHan - NONE Delivered Miners (Scam ?!) X11 ASIC Baikal

Sounds like a sarcastic way to say that govt courts, which are funded by govt guns with their judgments enforced by govt guns, suck.
  14. MrGold

BIG treasury

In the 2018/01/10 ABJ video linked above someone asks her "what if a state actor operated a MN?" She wasn't worried because you have to have nice skin in the game so you will vote nice. We can only hope that some state actor, such as say WTPOTUSA (We The People Of The USA), decides to execute...
  15. MrGold

BIG treasury

I'm not worried. MNOs hate people who run away with their money, and have recently funded a proposal to keep track.
Back