• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by mineria virtual

1. mineria virtual

Fee - Lending program for Proposals (Dash Central & Dash Boost) by Mineria Virtual

Hello Dash community, I stand before you as CEO of Mineria Virtual. As the founder of what is today one of the most important companies in Venezuela in terms of investment in cryptoactive with a growing community of more than 38k people. We believe in the project that Dash has as a...
  2. mineria virtual

Pre-Proposal: Dash US Domestic Elite Cycling Team

I like the proposal! it would be a different way to promote Dash but it can be effective:)
  3. mineria virtual

CryptoLifeX --- VEF/ DASH--- DASH/ VEF EXCHANGE

I like the idea. I hope you can start working very soon;)
  4. mineria virtual

Webpage Stats - Feb 2018 - good info for MNO's

interesting statistics thanks for your contribution
  5. mineria virtual

Pre Proposal: Cannabis Genomic Blockchain on DASH: Phase 2

excellent idea, I would like to see the project in action an interesting topic
  6. mineria virtual

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

excellent proposal, Canaima National Park accepts tourists from all over the world, it would be very easy to adopt Dash.
  7. mineria virtual

DASH TRADING CLUB PROPOSAL

Hi Johnny! Thanks for your positive feedback. We are currently developing the proposal so this is great to know. We have started our project in Caracas Venezuela. You bring an important point forward, and we will consider this in our proposal development so that our intentions of expanding...
  8. mineria virtual

Dash Maracay: Specialized Course for Merchants/Maracay-Venezuela

I like the idea. Excellent project It is important to educate merchants and use dash as a means of payment
  9. mineria virtual

Dash Medellín / Dash Colombia: 12 meetups, 250 new wallets, merchants, remittances & more

excellent proposal. I like the idea of promoting the use of dash in Colombia as a means of payment
  10. mineria virtual

Thanks for your input!! It would be great to talk since we would like to integrate Dash payments to our website, and one of the services we intend to give is the one on one advice on how to include Dash Payments for investors and businesses. Please shoot us an email at [email protected]...
  11. mineria virtual

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendations! This is very helpful information. We were not aware of these proposals. We have reviewed both, and we believe that we could certainly focus our Dash Clubs in a similar sense here in Venezuela with the existing community that is currently...
  12. mineria virtual

Hello Arthyron. Thank you very much for your input. You have a great point. We appreciate your effort in giving us a new perspective, and letting us know about the trends in what MNOs have been voting for. We are looking to use Dash as the main cryptocurrency in our business. Since we are an...
Back