• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by mikebam

1. M

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to be a moderator (PART 2)

If you want a clear example of a moderator / administrator who does not contribute anything to the discussion, who is not willing to admit their mistakes, who does nothing to resolve the problem and who works in a counter-productive way to increase conflict, look no further than this guy...
  2. M

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to be a moderator (PART 2)

Update from today! In spite of all this, @Macrochip just informed me on Discord that my 14 day ban has been upgraded to a PERMANENT BAN. How much more evidence that @Macrochip does not have the temperament to manage a community do you all need? Notice how @tungfa, @TroyDASH and @solarguy are...
  3. M

Look how this @tungfa guy had the chance to do something about it for months, but now he is trying to take the high ground. He and the @solarguy. They have allowed all of this to happen under their supervision and are now working to downplay everything that Basilpop has done and prevent...
  4. M

How telling that Dash's moderation team locks the thread complaining about the moderation team... And the excuses, did you see? "we are all human", "we make mistakes". Funny how when we break a single rule we get banned, but when they break their own rules, hundreds of times, "we are all...
  5. M

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to moderate that community.

Hey @solarguy!! You are also a moderator for r/DASHPAY. Remember how yesterday I came to you asking if a 14 day ban wasn't too harsh, that a warning would be enough, and you lectured me on my lack of professionalism and said it was right for me to be banned for 14 days because I said the word...
  6. M

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to moderate that community.

It happens to me today as well. A member insulted me first, then deleted his comments. @Macrochip / Basilpop gave the guy who started just a warning, but decided to ban me for 14 days. I am banned for 14 days from DASHPAY reddit because I said the word "fuck". That's how I talk, surely a...
  7. M

Dash Core Group Q1 2018 Summary Call - 4 May 2018

@kot, given that you haven't asked any of my questions, can you please get @bradley and @fernando to answer them here?
  8. M

@kot Prioritizing: 1) For Ryan or Fernando https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-group-q1-2018-summary-call-4-may-2018.37451/#post-184977 2) For Bradley Zastrow https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-group-q1-2018-summary-call-4-may-2018.37451/#post-185318 3) For Kelly...
  9. M

@kot Prioritizing: 1) For Ryan or Fernando https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-group-q1-2018-summary-call-4-may-2018.37451/#post-184977 2) For Bradley Zastrow https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-core-group-q1-2018-summary-call-4-may-2018.37451/#post-185318 3) For Kelly...
  10. M

Moderators, I made 4 posts in 3 days asking valid questions. Why are you restricting my account??

@tungfa, @tantestefan, and other moderators. Why are you doing this to my account?
  11. M

Question for Kelly Kopp-Schuetz or Glenn Austin. Multiple DCG employees have confirmed to me that they're paid market rates and that this rate is adjusted based on their location. DCG has been able to pay top dollars for our employees for almost 2 years now. This is a competitive industry and...
  12. M

This is a 3 part question for Bradley Zastrow that was brought up to me by my partner in our Dash talks. I am treating this as an executive meeting where hard questions can be asked and answered without concerns for hurt feelings. Bradley, you're announced as Director of Global Business...
  13. M

Everyone wants to know but no one is asking, so I'll do it. To Ryan Taylor: Would you consider getting rid of Dash's privacy feature if exchanges, policy makers and politicians start to cause issues with "privacy coins"? Everyone knows you can't act on it by yourself but people want to know your...
  14. M

Dash Core Group has had 60+ developers and millions of dollars in budget for more than 2 years now. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the development team has released any significant product or update during this time. Mobile wallets still suck, protocol is still the same (minor...
  15. M

Dash Core Group has had, for about 2 years, what can be considered unlimited money. There was plenty of money left in the budget, all it had to do was ask. In my opinion, Dash Core Group should be a multinational corporation, with offices in dozens of countries. Dash Spain, Dash UK, Dash...
Back