• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Mahamadu Salam

1. Mahamadu Salam

(Preproposal): DASH-HUB AFRICA MEETUPS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING &ECOSYSTEM (KIOSK/OUTLET) IN AFRICA.

This is a great proposal, however, I encourage that you consider running a YouTube ads video for languages such as Twi and Dagbani which are the two major languages in Ghana also include Hausa if possible and yes I will give it a yes if I was rich enough. Good luck and count on my support....
  2. Mahamadu Salam

Pre-Proposal: POS Plugin/Merchant Acquisition for Accepting, Buying and Selling DASH

Bitplus is not doing Bitpay in Ghana, Bitplus is only coming to Ghana to solve an existing problem which is shortage of Dash and no constant place to buy Dash despite all works done. Since dash price started rosing till now, we are faced with a challenge of everyone holding their Dash, nobody is...
  3. Mahamadu Salam

Dash Sky - a Large-scale Aerial Publicity Project

Great and simple. Yes a breakdown of the budget will be good. I love this and if I was rich enough, it will be a yes from me. Cheers.....
  4. Mahamadu Salam

Pre-proposal: Dash Roadshow in Ghana, West Africa

AFRICA is seen as a fertile land for cryptocurrencies because of economic mismanagement, eg Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ghana etc. The west did not become literate in IT in a day, it takes time, hardworking men embarked on good courses and innovation that is what got the west where it is now, yes this...
  5. Mahamadu Salam

Thank you very much, i will consider your suggestion in my local language (Dagbani)
  6. Mahamadu Salam

And if i talk to 50 by 2 which is 100 and 40 got involve in Dash, i appear twice on radio and reach out to about 15,000 people through my two radio discussions then a TV discussion and reach out to about 10,000 people, how many would have got involved with dash? about 10,040 people. My proposal...
  7. Mahamadu Salam

$180 per person? i don't understand @DashingDude @RGXDK
  8. Mahamadu Salam

The struggle is what I am going through, educating and enlightening my community about how to get involve with the internet and cryptocurrency. If we say the struggle is hard then we are definitely leaving them out and remember Dash is not the only cryptocurrency; if you don't sell your...
  9. Mahamadu Salam

Hi thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately, people only search or view youtube videos when they have an idea of what they are looking for, most of these people i reach out to either has never heard of cryptocurrency or thinks bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency. The African or Ghanaian...
  10. Mahamadu Salam

INTRODUCING DASH TO BUSINESSES IN GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

With the growing enthusiasm of the Ghanaian community in Dash, this proposal is highly needed. it is a yes from me if i could but hey, good luck. YOU are a powerful tool in the DASH GHANA movement, you have my full support.
  11. Mahamadu Salam

Also Bamahu Business serbices, a micro-finance and mobile money business located directly opposite the Bamahu community market in the Upper West region was also commissioned after the event which now accepts and trade dash with the dream of offering micro-credit to its customers in dash in the...
  12. Mahamadu Salam

I have also commissioned the Mogli enterprise in Northern region, Tamale, an authorized MTN mobile money merchant who now accepts and trade in Dash. @thedesertlyn is adding to Discover Dash very soon. see pictures here: https://goo.gl/jS3qtH https://goo.gl/m4Krrh
  13. Mahamadu Salam

Hi everyone, the roadshow is still ongoing for its first month and i had my TV discussion as stated in the proposal. The discussion was lovely and i am sharing the video for you to have a look. Last for the month is another conference of not less than 50 participants scheduled on the 11th...
Back