• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by LeagueDad

1. LeagueDad

Dash.red

Great minds think alike! Glad you already have this in the works! Looking forward to more info on this!
  2. LeagueDad

Pre-Proposal: Hurricane Harvey Relief powered by DASH

Of course after I post the proposal a crypto talk show hosted out of Houston used some proposal money they already got to do something similar to what I suggested and there seemed to be a lot of good attention from it. That being said there is still a big opportunity here for this proposal and I...
  3. LeagueDad

The reason I wanted dash specifically involved was because of the huge amount of value dash would get from the publicity of the move in Houston which as I stated before is the hotspot of economics in the US. I thought it was a great opportunity to put DASH at the forefront front of Houston's...
  4. LeagueDad

I see you point. And it gives me an idea, what if their were a website that were linked to different approved charities where any dash member could review the charity and what their asking help for and then donate directly to that charity via DASH? Any thoughts @TroyDASH @Macrochip @Dashmaximalist
  5. LeagueDad

As for this grandmasterdash I think you're temperament has gotten the best of you on this discussion. I was enjoying our back and forth until you jumped off the boat with this comment.
  6. LeagueDad

I agree it is difficult to get a resounding yes on a proposal such as this. As is there are many dishonest thieves out there and it's hard to create trust in a trustless system. I do still believe in this type of proposal despite the short comings of it's initial down votes. And if there is a...
  7. LeagueDad

A positive light provided I'm a DASH enthusiast who lives in the affected area promoting DASH's ability to not only be innovative in the scientific community but also be helpful in a local community disaster. If there were a catastrophe in any country that a legitimate person wanted to help and...
  8. LeagueDad

@GrandMasterDash I believe it's a great way to put DASH I'm a positive light from a community stand point while also allowing for a very memorable experience for anyone who is helped and anyone who witnesses it. DASH will be at the forefront of their minds for quite sometime as a community of...
  9. LeagueDad

@GrandMasterDash I understand your view point but you should also consider that disasters happen to everyone and being a force for good isn't one man's specific job. It's a collaboration effort of people for the collective good.
  10. LeagueDad

I live in the Houston Area which has been seriously affected by Hurricane Harvey! My goal for this proposal is to get DASH involved in the relief of SE Texas! Helping at least 1000 people! If you have seen any news lately you've probably witnessed the destruction that Harvey has dished out. I...
  11. LeagueDad

Dash.red

@ec1warc1 hey man just a thought.. you might think to have a game with more risk involved (i.e greater reward) i love the free duffs but I can't wrap my head around it being pointless due to the low reward vs. time spent. Obviously there will be scepticism on this (i.e. gambling) but if you...
  12. LeagueDad

Dash.red

Hey man! love the idea and the website! keep up the good work, I haven't yet found how to allocate a send address for payouts when I reach 120,000 dashies yet tho. I sent an email to the website support about this already though
  13. LeagueDad

Deep Dive on Marketing effectiveness

I agree that marketing campaigns should be goal driven. However, I would also like to state the importance of just seeing the logo. Subliminal advertising is everywhere and it takes hold without anyone realizing it. it's truly a powerful source of branding. I'm currently working on a proposal...
  14. LeagueDad

Budget System (Funding / Voting / DGBB)

I like this post but the information is definitely outdated
  15. LeagueDad

Proposal: DashTreasury.org - Taking Dash to #1

Hey TroyDASH, I can't confirm or deny that information as I was not present in the DASH community during the time DASH Central was initiated. However, what abob54 is suggesting is a bit more personal and at a much higher security risk IMO. That being said I am only as good as the knowledge and...
Back