• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Leadarrow

1. Leadarrow

WTS Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner for sale (Canada)

I figured that but you said you had five availible. Thanks I would buy them but it's very difficult to just send that much $ backed by good faith. Thanks they are hard to find.
  2. Leadarrow

WTS Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner for sale (Canada)

I'm interested in them, you said you would fly out for a large order, would the five be large enough to fly to Arizona?
  3. Leadarrow

Downloaded the new 12.1 wallet how do I import my old wallet?

I need to make some room this may take a min
  4. Leadarrow

I have already downloaded the new wallet. can I go back into time machine and redo it all?
  5. Leadarrow

Wish there was a simple update option. I don't see anything addressing this in the instructions. I backed up my old wallet before downloading the new one but I can't find any wallet.dat file. am I missing something simple? I have no balance or history on the new wallet. I'm really hoping this...
  6. Leadarrow

We need Merchants USING Dash!

Would there be a way of having sub wallet apps that act as personal cash registers for all waiter staff or check out persons so they can use there personal phones but only have the ability to except payments and give refunds (with approval from the main store wallet)? This could be used for...
  7. Leadarrow

iPhone DashWallet Release

Very nice wallet super easy to install and I'm no programmer.
Back