• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by junseth

1. J

Satoshi Round Table

At least I don't look like Vince Vaughn's cat butt.
  2. J

Satoshi Round Table

"You are like a child who didn't get his favorite toy on Christmas. Your podcast/show/frat boy party on the air (and I've heard it) is crap, no offense maybe just work on it a little more? Or clarify that you are trying to be a comedian (which you fail miserably at also). I wanted to say thank...
  3. J

Satoshi Round Table

Do any "altcoins" provide any useful innovations to the crypto sphere? Not really. Does the ability to provide instant, secure transactions have any value (DASH)? This claim is untestable because DASH has no users. Does having smart contracts have any value (ETH)? Maybe. Can you think of...
  4. J

Satoshi Round Table

"Well, it sounds like you're a closed minded biased person who lets that trickle into his interviews which makes you probably one of the worst Journalists out there. I certainly wouldn't give you an interview, and frankly, this will also be the first and only time I'll acknowledge you." I don't...
  5. J

Satoshi Round Table

If you hate monero so much, come on and explain why. I don't have a horse in this race friend. I hate alt coins. I call them testnet scams - monero included. But fluffy has become a good friend. That said, i dont know your weird histories and i dont care that much to look into them. Evan can...
  6. J

Satoshi Round Table

Lol. I don't care if Evan gets interviewed. I do doubt that he's busy though. :)
  7. J

Satoshi Round Table

InTheWoods, thank you for the props. The reason the Monero video is placid is because while we are not lovers of Monero, FluffyPony is a very nice guy. He's incredibly knowledgeable, and he doesn't pump his coin. Members of his community often do. But he is very unequivocal about telling people...
  8. J

Satoshi Round Table

tungfa, many people avoid us :). You can too. And i don't care if I'm relevant. But I will say, avoiding interviews is a pretty good sign that you have something to hide. In any case people listen to the show because it is funny. You can avoid it if you want to, but you're missing out.
  9. J

Satoshi Round Table

I'm the subject of this thread.
  10. J

Satoshi Round Table

Lol. You guys are whiny. Evan could have come on yesterday or at tnabc. He wont do it because our questions are good and he knows it.
Back