• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by italx

1. italx

12.1 Testnet Testing Phase Two Ignition

Thanks for the info. Checking back today one has changed to say "ENABLED" and the other two now say "POSE_BAN". No idea what that means. I had reinstalled and setup them all yesterday with newly downloaded versions of dash and sentinel. I'll have to do more investigation when I have some time.
  2. italx

What does "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" in my masternodes tab / status column in the wallet mean?
  3. italx

Is the 9/21 build in the OP still the most recent test build and the one we should be running?
  4. italx

V12.1 Testnet Launch Thread

Is there anything new with setting up a masternode under 12.1? I've followed my normal process, and they show up in the my masternode tab, but fail to start sucessfully.
  5. italx

Network Stress Test?

On the subject of Testnet.. Is there a need for more nodes/masternodes currently? I have a handful of VPS's that are paid up for a year but are currently not doing much. I was using these last year to contribute to testnet after Even's call for testers...
  6. italx

Masternode logs - new masternode try 185.20.185.xx

Thanks for the reply. I'm still getting a constant stream of new masternode entry messages for this ip set. Perhaps these are misconfigured and keep falling off the network and re-added? They all have short, but various active durations on dashninja. But they all have balances indicating they...
  7. italx

Masternode logs - new masternode try 185.20.185.xx

In my masternode logs - all are showing the following, several times a minute: 2016-03-04 22:12:30 mnb - Got NEW Masternode entry - efc571098846099ceae9d3fb816aeb90774b8d262ac0b62decd9a88fd5b8d234 - 185.20.185.44:9999 -...
  8. italx

Budget Proposal: Peter Todd to review Instant X?

I would hope too that the team members who wrote the code would weigh in on whether or not an independent instantX code review is appropriate at this time.
  9. italx

Budget Proposal: Peter Todd to review Instant X?

I really think it would be impossible for him to do a impartial review.
  10. italx

Dash iPhone Wallet

I just checked and same here. i haven't tried to fix it yet
  11. italx

First Annual Members Meeting

I still get a server error when I try to login. I'll try another machine and see.
  12. italx

Some more Masternode stats

Thanks crowning. Is you 90-day one available live somewhere online?
  13. italx

First Annual Members Meeting

I assume you guys know this but I get a warning when trying to go the foundation site that the security certificate expired 53 days ago.... Edit: Also login seems to be timing out. I'll try again a bit later.
  14. italx

PR Initiative

don't post to /bitcoin. It's going to get more negative feedback than good, and alt coin posts are not permitted. I upvoted all the others though.
  15. italx

Dash Birthday / Trademark Resolution / Blocksize Limitation

Thanks Minotaur, I didn't see this. My tollerance for reading BCT is not what it used to be and I mostly avoid it these days.
Back