• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by HowlingMad

1. HowlingMad

Dash Electrum - v0.2.4.1 - support

I went through these instructions on Windows 10 64bit. The Chrome extension sees the Trezor at mytrezor.com, etc...The Electrum client will not get past the error message Install python-trezor. I have checked the PATH statement, etc.
  2. HowlingMad

Trying to move MN to new IP, several problems

Somehow I had gotten the dash.conf with the wrong privkey. Corrected that and it showed in Ninja within a few minutes. Damn wallet has way too many unused MN account addresses! One question that still exists though: How do I unlock the 1000 DASH if I had had to reinstall? When I hit the...
  3. HowlingMad

Trying to move MN to new IP, several problems

All, Trying to move my MN from VPS to in house node. I have everything setup, ports open, router configured, etc....I received masternode 'successfully started' from cold wallet Masternode Ninja shows: Active, last seen 3days New node has not shown up for over a day. How to unlock the 1000 D...
  4. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

Thanks Sub, I will look at that. I updated myself to the 0.46 client earlier today and the same problem. The client becomes 'unresponsive' once it gets to the ''budgets' part.
  5. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

Good day, I am using Windows 10, 64 bit. The latest client 0.12.0.45 never completes the step synching budget. Once I forcefully close the GUI and restart, the client restarts at week 19. I was not sure what to do with this so I set the client to compatability mode for Windows 8...
  6. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

I loaded the Win 64 client and tested the following: Wallet repair - upgrade format - no issues Wallet repair - rebuild - no issues Testnet seems to be running fine.
  7. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

There are multiple people running MN's from the same IP. From Elbereth's site: Total Masternodes: 2682 = 2654 actives + 28 inactives [2441 unique IPs] (Last refresh: Wed Jun 17 2015 1:39:51 PM) Dude, do not "obviously I know very little..." we ALL learn something new EVERY DAY!
  8. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

My question also, and sorry I am more than a little confused about some of the config file changes, anyone have a cheat sheet regarding? Thanks
  9. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

Anyone need tDash? I left my testnet MN running since the last testing. I have about 20,000 tDash I can give up. Just PM me your address, keeps the thread smaller. Howling at you later.
  10. HowlingMad

V12 Testing Thread

Sorry cannot download. Something about failed attempts, counter needs to be reset.
  11. HowlingMad

Vote: Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

Sorry, late to the party have not been keeping up with the announcements.
  12. HowlingMad

Vote: Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain

The results of the vote were listed in a separate announcement.
  13. HowlingMad

Dash payment modules

Thanks much for the changes. I will hook it up to Testnet and let you know. My testing will be in a week or so, I am getting killed by allergies at the moment.
  14. HowlingMad

Dash payment modules

I have browsed the Bitcoin API docs and I stand corrected. The following link shows how Bitcoin can get done via PHP: http://code.gogulski.com/bitcoin-php/index.html I will investigate this some more and figure out if it can be used for DASH without too much trouble. The Lazy API...
  15. HowlingMad

Dash payment modules

Actually since you brought this up, is there any docs for the whole run from the command line thing? I am sort of working on a payment module for osCommerce to accept DASH. I want to design it first and then hire some people to write it. I would need to create a payment address per order...
Back