• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Gass

1. Gass

Receive & send tips in Dash ― Tipmedash.com

Frankly this pisses me off. You are just taking into consideration Dash side. What about the hundreds of hours I invested in this project ? Not to mention all the costs I had. I received NOTHING back from Dash. I'm not going to lie, I'm in a point in my life that I need money. Most people need...
  2. Gass

Not accurate, but if that is what you want to believe thats is fine with me. Things are much more complex than your 2 dimensional view. I don't need or want to explain myself. Why would I ? I will just debate in regards to something I'm clear about and don't need to make others agree with. Keep...
  3. Gass

To everyone: this is an open source project, don't hesitate in using it in case you feel like it. Just remember to give credits in case you do so.
  4. Gass

pre-proposal: tipmedash.com - a fast & fun way to tip online

It is a shame, but this is what the MNOs have voted. For me this is a clear statement that Dash is rejecting innovation. It is rejecting projects with the potential to make the network grow. That alone is a major factor that indicates a downward spiral which I don't want to be part of. It...
  5. Gass

Thanks for the offer @vazaki3 but I will no longer be involved in any Dash related project. I have other personal projects pending. I honestly don't believe in Dash anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like a dying coin/community.
  6. Gass

Since my proposal got rejected I will no longer continue with the development or hosting of this project.
  7. Gass

What do you mean it did not pass ? I still don't understand how the proposals work. But I see here that there are 29 days left. Can someone explain ?
  8. Gass

Dash Core Group announces first v19 chain halt

What is HCMN ?
  9. Gass

Thank You. And what are the negative consequences of that ? What happened with transactions been done during this stopped period ? Did some people lose money ?
  10. Gass

Can someone explain in simple words what a chain halt means and why it is so bad for Dash reputation ?
  11. Gass

Thanks @Monotoko @amanda_b_johnson @xkcd for all the info (y)
  12. Gass

Is there a way to change the amount of Dash requested in a proposal?

dammm... okay there goes one Dash down the toilet.. 🫠
  13. Gass

Is there a way to change the amount of Dash requested in a proposal?

I messed up, got confused between the Dash to create the proposal with the Dash requested :( .. Is there a way of changing this ? or will I have to create a new proposal ? .. In that case I would lose the Dash ?
Back