• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by g8F98FF3gjafogj4

1. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

A word about the Foundation, it's mission and directors

Hey Minotaur, If I haven't responded to you it's because I haven't found your posts to be very substantive. I have no agenda, but I do have some additional questions. Should I wait for the previous ones to get answered or blurt them all out at once?
  2. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

A word about the Foundation, it's mission and directors

Is "Otoh" your business partner? Do know approximately the date when he first became aware of the name change? Are there any written bylaws of the foundation to prevent board members from using information obtained at foundation meetings for trading purposes?
  3. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

user masternode

I'm not here to spill the beans , FUD, or slander. I was getting a fishy feeling, did some digging, asked some important people some important questions about a week ago, and I guess its obvious how I feel about the answers I received. If you care then get some answers. If you are overwhelmed...
  4. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

user masternode

So the foundation was his idea in the first place? There have been some rather brutal changes that have passed through the foundation which worry me, alot, namely increasing the money supply to hire the Shadow team and changing the name to something that is not only already in use in the crypto...
  5. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

I swear to jeebus I have only the highest opinion of eltito. But it is starting to itch a little bit that after not having seen him at all for 6 months he seems to be in-the-know, while vertoe was totally blindsided. I really appreciate what the foundation brings as far as being a tool to make...
  6. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

Shit! I was hoping it was the crowdfunded wallet.
  7. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

TaoOfSatoshi On a personal level I really want you to know that I appreciate the work you consistently put in to this project and I really think you are a stand up guy. I am posting this comment in reaction to you using the word "flame", which I hope I have never done. I'll leave my views, which...
  8. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

Congratulations! I do remember hearing of the the baby now, good to see you man
  9. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

Eltito man what have you been up to? I haven't seen your name in like 6 months. Are you envolved with the foundation board? Do you mind explaining your roll? I don't want to come off rude I am truly curious. I am realizing I do not understand how the foundation works. Does being a member mean...
  10. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding Followup

I think since we are changing brands anyway, we should not chain ourselves to the "D", it is a wonderful opportunity to explore new and exciting logos.
  11. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Rebranding and Scalability

I still support name change and think DASH is pretty good, would support a different name as well. I can understand people being upset. I also think the upset people will post 30x more often because they are feeling stronger emotions. A true vote would lead to nothing getting decided, and all...
  12. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

I think logos and color schemes will very much alter how people feel about the 'dash' name specifically. I would be very interested in seeing some ideas that do not keep the current D (though i liked it very much)
  13. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Gotta say I didn't see this one coming! Darkcoin has served well and I quite like the name, so its a little bittersweet, but I think its a great move. Dash is growing on me, am excited to check out other suggestions too.
  14. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Basic SHA password app and beginner's cryptography

I think I'm going to use this space to gather links for intro to cryptography stuff because I work from multiple computers and maybe it will be useful to someone else. If that bumps out other posts in this section or something lemme know and I'll figure something else out...
  15. g8F98FF3gjafogj4

Basic SHA password app and beginner's cryptography

I've been tip-toeing into trying to wrap my head around basic cryptography and wrote this in Python 2.7 to help. It wound up being a really decent way to manage passwords(I believe). The code is ultra basic so I think it should work for anyone. I'll go ahead and explain this program, if you have...
Back