• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by G.Comparetto

1. G.Comparetto

DASH IN BITCOIN SUMMER FEST (MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA) - REACH 600 PEOPLE

Hello my friend, Thank you for your vote. We are really happy with your support in the Cripto Latin Fest and in this new project. Let’s bring Dash to every corner of Latam!
  2. G.Comparetto

Hey man, thank you again for your constant support in the Cripto Latin Fest and in this new project. Due to the short budget in the treasury for this month, we decided not to upload the proposal. We shortened our budget and with the help of ec1warc1 and a micro-proposal in Dash Boost we will be...
  3. G.Comparetto

Hello Marco, Thank you for your support. At the end we decided not to upload the proposal to Dash Central due to the tight budget, but we had a donation from ec1warc1 and we asked for a much lower budget on Dash Boost to make this project a reality. I invite you to vote...
  4. G.Comparetto

Dash.red Pre-Proposal

Hello my friend! And easy yes from me. You and Paula are doing an excellent job with Dash.red. I am really impressed with the results you have achieved. We thank you for your support in the Cripto Latin Fest and for believing in us and supporting us with 10 Dash to take Dash to the Bitcion...
  5. G.Comparetto

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

The photos are really nice. Excellent work in the Cripto Latin Fest. Thank you very much for being part of this project. Dash trip has all my support. I just saw the new alliances. It is very important to work as a team with other initiatives. I know it will be a success! Good luck my friend
  6. G.Comparetto

Hello MrWilliamChui, sorry for the delay. Thank you for taking the time to read our preproposal, remember this pre-proposal is not just for open wallets, we will had a speaker in the event giving information of Dash, we will give hats, t-shirt, etc. Also we are speaking to the merchants who...
  7. G.Comparetto

DashBoost Official Launch

Hello guys, I'm trying to upload a proposal in Dash Boost but the system keeps saying "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." and I have problem registering my wallet too. Hope you can help me.
  8. G.Comparetto

Thank you for your vote and comment. We really appreciate. Regards
  9. G.Comparetto

I am already in the telegram group, but I will subscribe in discord. Thank you for the advice
  10. G.Comparetto

Hello JZA, nice to meet you! I invite you to watch my interviews with Rod Ambrissi (Dash Brazil) and AlejandroE (Dash Help) so you can know me a little more and know about my projects. Currently with the support of ec1warc1 (Dash.red) I am working with Mireya to be able to take this project...
  11. G.Comparetto

Hello Damian, Thanks for your comment, just like you we believe that dash needs to be in more events in Colombia and all Latin America.
  12. G.Comparetto

Hello Dash Community! This time we want to introduce Dash in the Bitcoin Summer Fest (Medellin, Colombia) where 600 people aprox. will attend. I invite you to see our previous work on Cripto Latin Fest (Bogota, Colombia) in the following link...
  13. G.Comparetto

DASH IN CRIPTO LATIN FEST (BOGOTA, COLOMBIA) - REACH +2000 PEOPLE

Thank you Juan, I will see your presentation and leave my feedback. Regards, Gianpaolo Comparetto
  14. G.Comparetto

Muchas gracias George, espero vernos en los próximos eventos. Saludos!
  15. G.Comparetto

Hello Dash Community, It is a pleasure to present the results of Dash in the cryptolatin fest: Total number of people who attended......................................................................... (1.400 people) Merchants present accepting...
Back