• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by f8192

1. f8192

InstantSend exchanges and wallets adoption

Or even better: in case of requesting a confirmations number of a transaction with old-style scripts, and if transaction was IS or CL locked, return 999999999, or 0 otherwise. (and of course mark this call as deprecated)
  2. f8192

InstantSend exchanges and wallets adoption

InstantSend exists since 2015, but almost all major exchanges failed to implement InstantSend so far. This article on DashNews states a very reasonable message: users and merchants having to take additional action was a huge no-go. There is absolutely no reason for the exchanges to move a finger...
  3. f8192

Dash Core v0.14 on Mainnet

No way can we wait for them to become "open minded", the reason to implement IS should be economic. Or somehow technically force all their scripts to think 999999 confirmations has passed, just like Monero forces its privacy features. I hope DC team has some suggestions about the exchanges adoption
  4. f8192

Now, the most important part of this update: get all the exchanges to respect ChanLocks and InstantSend :> I have sent requests to 7-10 exchanges in the past about adding InstantSend support, everyone of them returned the same response: "We will take this into consideration". And none of them...
  5. f8192

Well, this does not clarify how the "enforced chainlocks" is different from "active chainlocks", but I get the point:D
  6. f8192

Then why spork 19 (chainlocks) is not active? The upgrade scenario clearly states that chainlocks is enforced with dip8 activation
  7. f8192

Instantsend on Electrum DASH

I believe, not "all" transactions are IS, but only those which were made with 4 or less inputs with 6+ blockchain confirmations each. So what is the ETA on full InstantSend implementation?
  8. f8192

Instantsend on Electrum DASH

@akhavr is there any ETA on implementing InstantSend in Electrum?
  9. f8192

v14.0 Testing

This is regular DASH address, not a testnet
  10. f8192

v14.0 Testing

Special thanks for the interface changes (1 confirmation == fully confirmed) :) I also propose to remove the InstantSend checkbox, since it does nothing (doesn't it?) By the way, is it ok that some random transactions are still IS locked after 1600 confirmations, and others are not?
  11. f8192

v14.0 Testing

There are 3 unconfirming txs in my wallet, the first one is 2f82a026c08b8a1714e6db6f042e03aee00e254564d0d770b6059dfa465bf4e2 (raw attached below) UPD: It looks like I can't publish it, although the node is connected and fully synced. And the wallet reports that it is published UPD2: There is...
  12. f8192

v14.0 Testing

My payments are never confirming.. is this an issue on my side? I'm using rc3
  13. f8192

v14.0 Testing

Wow, thats cool So, are we going to have every dash transaction IS-locked after spork20 activation on mainnet? Without any exceptions, like number of inputs or anything else?
  14. f8192

v14.0 Testing

I have just made a transaction with 57 inputs. It should not be an autolock case, but it have been locked automatically. Do we have changes on that? UPD: The IS-lock is still active after 47 blockchain confirmations. And apparently not going to be removed anytime soon, hmmmmmmm.
  15. f8192

v14.0 Testing

done.
Back