• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by ericools

1. ericools

Poker Night in America | Dash Partnership Proposal

A friend of mine is a producer for Poker Night in America and is interested in creating a proposal. He has shared this sales deck with me so that I can share it with other MNOs and get your thoughts. I believe this would be competitive with what we are getting out of FanDuel...
  2. ericools

Are there payment processors that actually work?

That would appear to be a very misleading use of the word direct. All they offer under fiat settlement is withdrawing to a Coinbase account.
  3. ericools

Looks a bit shoe string to me. Nothing against helping them develop it. There is no USD settlement however, and just collecting crypto equal to a given dollar amount honestly isn't that impressive, and doesn't solve the problem most merchants need solved.
  4. ericools

I have been trying to find one I can get to open an account for an ATM business here. Every bank I have approached has turned me down, including BND. Sadly our state is not very forward thinking. We have some favorable state reps, but getting our state government to make proper use of 2000...
  5. ericools

I am attempting to create an environment in my home state where consumers can actually use Dash for retail purchases. There are a lot of people interested in doing it. There are a lot of business interested in accepting it. Seems like it should be pretty easy to make progress. The problem...
  6. ericools

Small Sponsorships

I would really like to sponsor some of my favorite online content and would love to do so in the name of Dash. This isn't something I want to do on the scale where it needs proposal funds, but I wanted to ask here what everyone thought about it. It would be for some small non controversial...
  7. ericools

DASH KIOSK Pre-Proposal

I would very much like to see this happen. I am attempting to get an ATM setup in my home town (Fargo, ND). We were looking at the BATMThreeL+ as we would prefer two way capabilities. We have a local Bitcoin meetup with divers interests so we would want a machine that dealt with as many coins...
  8. ericools

MN will not stay online after withdrawing payments

crontab is exactly as described in TAO's guide. venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py returns nothing just as TAO's guide says it should. My node shows enabled again a while after doing this on both dashninja and dash central. Thinking maybe my crontab isn't working for some reason. I did git pull...
  9. ericools

Most of the masternodes down, Sentinel problem ? (Fix in thread)

Even if list full | grep returns WATCHDOG_EXPIRED?
  10. ericools

Most of the masternodes down, Sentinel problem ? (Fix in thread)

For some reason sentinel wasn't executable anymore so I made it executable and tried to run it. I got "[error] missing dependencies" So I tried "venv/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt" and every line says "already satisfied". edit: I did ./sentinel for some reason. When I do...
  11. ericools

Dash Central still shows it down, but it has stayed ENABLED according to my server for a while now so hopefully it will stay working this time.
  12. ericools

"Error: There is a problem with the status of your masternode on the masternode list: ENABLED: 0% WATCHDOG_EXPIRED: 100% " -Dash Central "Inactive (0%)" -dashninja I have "fixed" it three times now by either clicking start masternode in my wallet, or restarting it on the server. It works for...
  13. ericools

Is my masternode working?

Any idea? I still have not figured this out. So a program that should doesn't have permission to write to the database. However I don't have any idea how I would fix that. Is there a database file somewhere I have to change permissions on?
  14. ericools

I'm not actually sure how to tell. It was only a week ago I did installed it via git clone. So I am guessing a pretty new one. It says SCHEMA_VERSION 20170111-1 I also get this on the last line of SENTINEL_DEBUG=1 pewee.OperationalError: attempt to write a readonly database. Not sure if...
  15. ericools

I am still green over on dashninja but my node has yet to receive a payment and it is giving me WATCHDOG_EXPIRED when I run ./dash-cli masternode list full | grep 23.104.238 Should I restart it?
Back