• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Eric Walton

1. Eric Walton

HardFork DASH Proposal: We Want Your Feedback

Hi, Damian - Additional fundraising has proven to be more difficult due than we anticipated to the bear market, therefore it's taken us a bit longer to make it to the production phase than we hoped. Our team has continued to develop the IP for the series and game and have been reaching out to...
  2. Eric Walton

HardFork DASH Proposal: We Want Your Feedback

We’ve seen the future. We are the pioneers. Today, inequality is unprecedented. Power is concentrated. Our potential, limited. Yet the self proclaimed masters of mankind, the elite, have vastly underestimated our ingenuity. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are poised to transform...
  3. Eric Walton

Introducing HardFork Series Team Member - Eric Vance Walton

Thank you so much, man! I really appreciate it!
  4. Eric Walton

Introducing HardFork Series Team Member - Eric Vance Walton

We’ve seen the future. Dash are the pioneers. Today, inequality is unprecedented. Power is concentrated. Our potential seems limited. Yet the self-proclaimed masters of mankind have vastly underestimated our ingenuity. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the potential to transform...
  5. Eric Walton

HardFork Series

We certainly do care about Dash and we're serious about getting this film series in front of as many eyes as possible. We are willing to demonstrate our seriousness and want to showcase DASH’s unique qualities. Although we’re new to the community, we love what we’ve seen and learned so far. We...
  6. Eric Walton

HardFork Series

Good afternoon, Jim We feel that we are very well positioned, based on our experience, to tell this story and we care enough about the blockchain/cryptocurrency sector, we want this told in the right way by people who really understand it. This is a pivotal time for the sector and we feel we...
  7. Eric Walton

HardFork Series

I'd like to introduce myself as well. I'm co-creator and writer of the HardFork Series project. I'm very grateful to be here and for your consideration of our project. Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions. We're looking forward to getting to know you all better and representing Dash in...
  8. Eric Walton

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello Everyone! My name is Eric Vance Walton and I'm a writer by trade. My novel, Alarm Clock Dawn, was one of the first complete novels to be published in episodes on the blockchain in the summer of 2016. I'm new to the DASH community but am I'm a huge believer of cryptocurrency and the...
Back